The Training Trip and a New Friend

It was getting dark and Konoha was having some peace and quiet for a while even after the past couple of minutes the Milano and Uzumaki were families were fighting over Naruto and he and Naruko made the bet of a lifetime. Naruto was eating dinner with his family and all was silent until Naprince spoke.

Naprince: Naruto...Did you go visit Aiko at the hospital?

Naruto nodded as he kept eating before he swallowed his food and drank some water.

Naruto: She is still in the coma...but I visited her and gave her the usual flowers.

Kianni: That's great sweety.

Adriana: I'm gonna go visit her tomorrow morning.

Ren: Ren wants to see Aiko-Onii tomorrow too!

Prada: I guess we can all go see her.

Naruto shook his head. Which he got some looks at him.

Naruto: Mom...Dad... and everyone here.... I want to leave for a training trip tonight.

Prada: Hold on! By yourself!?

Naruto: No. I will bring another with me. But I wanted to tell you all before I leave.

Ren: N-Naru gonna go bye bye?

Naruto chuckled and picked up his little sister and nuzzled his nose agaisnt her cheek.

Naruto: Don't worry Ren. Naru will be back before you know it. I promise.

Ren nodded and hugged him tightly and he hugged back and so did Adriana as she also smacked his back hard.

Naruto: O-Oww!

Adriana: Oh toughen up cookie! It's only gonna get harder in the future.

Naruto gulped and chuckled nervously. He then got a hug from Kianni as she was proud of him. For growing up so much. He hugged her back and soon wemt to his room after he finished eating and he began to pack for his trip.

9:00 PM at the Milano Family Home

Naruto had packed all his scrolls, weapons, and extra money he saved up on his missions. He looked at the mirror one last time with the clothes he chose to go out with.

 He looked at the mirror one last time with the clothes he chose to go out with

(Ignore the Sage mode eyes)

Naruto then was heading downstairs to the door to see his dad and mom waiting for him and wanting to see him go off. Naprince then gave Naruto a scroll.

Naprince: Here you go.

Naruto: What's this scroll for?

Naprince: It's a storage scroll. A Milano storage scroll. You can hide and put anything you want in it and you can disguise it. Just incase someone tries to take anything from you.