Test of Power

Naruto, and Haku both charged at Duma. Haku getting him on his right and Naruto on his left. Duma is watching how this was gonna work. Haku used her needles and Naruto had a Rasengan ready; both attacks closing in at the giant before they were pushed back by his power. Naruto jumped back and Haku stood in her place. Duma then had his hand out and soem strange red energy came out his hand and aimed it at the two. Once he fired it, Naruto and Haku jumped out the way and was caught by Grima and Kamui while in mid air.

Grima: Forgot about us already?

Naruto: Heh. Of course not. I just thought we could take care of the bigger threat first.

Grima: Ohoho? Big talk coming from you.

Naruto then let some flash bombs loose from his sleeve and they set off blinding both Grima and Kamui. He used this opportunity to grab Haku and they head back to Karin.

Karin: Ok so what's the plan?

Haku: Trying to get to Duma won't be easy with Grima and Kamui helping him. We have to take them down first.

Naruto: Or just distract them so they will be busy and won't have time to Assist Duma.

Karin: But how?

Naruto then sensed Grima and Kamui charging at them and he used his Shadow Clones to have five clones fight Grima and another five fight Kamui.

Naruto: That's not gonna hold them for long. Haku. Can you do two Crystal Ice Mirrors at the same time?

Haku: I...Never tried that. I can barely keep one Ice Mirrors stable. Back at the Bridge I was able to keep my Mirrors because of the air around us and Zabuza's Hidden Mist Jutsu.

Naruto: I see. Ok I will do what I can to make my own Ice Mirrors.

This shocked Haku wondering how Naruto was gonna do that. Karin just listened in and of course she believed Naruto can do it.

Haku: How?

Naruto: Simple. I'll make the area cool enough so you can keep your Ice Mirrors Stable. Once I see you use the Jutsu I will do my best to copy it with Kuruma's help.

Karin: You will need super healing for that. Learning a new Jutsu just by watching will put a big strain on your body. Unless you're like the famous Kakashi Hatake who has a Sharingan and able to copy a thousand Jutsus.

Naruto: Don't worry. I got this.

Haku nodded and she and Naruto got ready and seen the clones were slowly losing to Kamui and Grima. Grima then began to weave signs and his aura began to get stronger.

Grima: HIDDEN DARK ARTS: DRAGON SOARING BITE!

Kamui: WATER RELEASE: SUDDEN VORTEX JUTSU!

Both Jutsus attacking the clones and slowly making them disappear one by one, Naruto began to weave his own signs and make what looked like a Rasengan but with the elements of Water instead of Wind.

Naruto: WATER STYLE: RASEN-BUBBLE BURST! PHASE ONE!

He then slammed the Watery Rasengan on the ground and it exploded and surrounding everyone with a cool atmosphere. Duma looked around seeing and feeling the cool air but no change to his chakra whatsoever. He expected something to happen to his chakra but nothing. Grima and Kamui looked around and feeling that cool atmosphere and both laughed at Naruto thinking he was stupid for doing that. But then Kamui was met with a barrage of Naruto clones dog piling him.

Naruto: NOW HAKU!

Haku nodded and went for Kamui using her jutsu

Haku: NINJA ART: CRYSTAL ICE MIRRORS!