Time of Peace for Now

It was another day in Konohagakure, Natsumi had woken up and yawned as she had a good sleep. She then got dressed, and ate and left the house but before she left she was stopped by her aunt and uncle which was Sakura's parents. Mebuki and Kizashi Haruno.

Natsumi: Uncle Kizashi? Aunty Mebuki?

Mebuki: Listen Natsumi... can we... ask you to do something for us?

Natsumi: Uhh sure.

Kizashi: It's your cousin. Sakura has been...acting strange since the start of the Chunin Exams.

Mebuki: We don't know what it is. She doesn't even talk to us. You're her cousin she would talk and listen to you more. You think you could help her?

Natsumi: Y-Yeah. I'll see what I can do. She's not talking to her parents? Something crazy must have happened to her team. I heard one of the people challenged Naru-Kun and he said something nasty to her. I don't know if it's true. But only one way to find out.

Mebuki: Thank you so much Natsumi.

She nodded and began to walk out the house. As she left she seen Katsuki and they both shared a look and then walked to each other and then stopped when they were two feet away.

Katsuki: Well well, look who made it to the Finals.

Natsumi: Please, I was gonna make it. Especially since I trained not saying you haven't been training but not as much as me.

Katsuki: Yeah yeah. Anyway I did want to ask you, Have you seen Sunshine?

Natsumi: Sun...shine?

Katsuki: Naruto is who I'm referring to.

Natsumi blushed instantly hearing his name and shook her head.

Natsumi: Not since the Chunin Exams Preliminary. Why?

Katsuki: Oh no reason~

She then winked at Natsumi and she was flustered, jealous and frustrated at her.

Natsumi: Y-YOU WERE GONNA FLIRT WITH HIM WERE YOU?!

Katsuki: Fufufu~ What gave that away? Is it my beautiful body? Or my looks~ or maybe... These Mommy Milkers-

Natsumi: NA NA NA STOP! Look I haven't seen him. Maybe he is at home. Try looking there.

She then instantly left leaving Katsuki by herself. Natsumi was trying to get the image of her and Naruto doing it but couldn't as it was clear in her brain. She was too focused on that she didn't pay attention to where she was going and bumped into someone.

 She was too focused on that she didn't pay attention to where she was going and bumped into someone