Epilogue

Queen Elizabeth opened the Immortal's Counsel room. She stopped short. The Old Duchess Andrea Casen was seated in her seat. Someone else was in Queen Elizabeth's seat.

"What are you doing here?" she hissed. She hated her. She hated everything about her. She could easily remover her, she still had enough power to take the throne from her if she wanted.

"The castle is beautifully kept, you have even upgraded a few rooms" Andrea looked around. She could remember when the castle used to be hers and she roamed the halls.

"What do you want?" Elizabeth asked the old Queen. She didn't look any older. She just looked tired.

"I know you tried to poison the Guardians- I know it was you who killed Quen. Well, not exactly you but that brother of yours" she lifted her eyebrows, waiting for her to contradict her. "It is a shame Elizabeth"

Elizabeth's lips pursued.

"You have wasted yourself into believing you are actually worthy of the throne- of my throne" the women with the white hair eyes gleamed.

"You have no reason to be here, you let us"

"I let you take over my throne while I raised the Heir" she got to her feet. Her eyes turned to slits as she glared at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth let out a sharp breath of air.

"Oh yes, Elizabeth the Heir exists. My son and his wife produced an heir."

"You are a Liar"

"Am I lying to you Elizabeth?" She laughed. "You know perfectly well you have always known there was an heir."

"Who is it?" Elizabeth leaned forward. Her eyes gleamed with envy. She wanted her son, William to take the throne.

"Did you seriously think I came here to tell you about the heir, the heir to the Crown?" she arched an eyebrow. "I came here to warn you, Elizabeth. The Heir will take the throne in less than one year."

Elizabeth's face hardened. The Old Queen merely laughed. She slowly walked around the desk with her fingers sliding across of it.

"Enjoy what is left of your reign, Elizabeth. It won't last long" the Old Queen sneered at her. "See you around, Elizabeth." She lifted her head and stared down Elizabeth who wasn't blinking. "Also," The Old Queen turned to Elizabeth. "Tell your brother to stop killing our students. You've caused such a mess that it has given me a headache. The Guardians are protected well for six more months. You are going to waste your time killing students. Elizabeth that was sloppy. Pass on my message to your brother"

Elizabeth's head snapped in the Old Queen's direction. She slammed her hand on the desk. She was going to pay for it. Her stupid Heir was not going to get close to the throne. The throne was hers.

*I am so excited to be finished with this book. Hope you have all enjoyed it and continue to read the next one. It will be uploaded soon.*