Chapter 13: Toro!

|HOLLY|

I hurt.

My back, my legs and my vaginá fùcking hurts.

When Calvin says its a honeymoon, it's a honeymoon alright. The night he brought me back to the house was the only peaceful night I had. I woke up in Calvin's shirt the next day smelling burnt pancakes and eggs from downstairs. I stared at the ceiling for a while, thinking why I am here and not in my room at Winchester.

Juan Carlo. The dance. Sex.

And more sex.

Fùck.

I slapped a hand over my face for a bit before smiling to myself. Oh my god, Calvin and I just had one wicked night, something to be remembered for all eternity. We do have eternity do we? I asked myself in which I replied: depends whether I decided to drink blood from their race or mine or the fact that I will agree in here months time. Staring at the rotating fan just on top of me, thinking of the possibilities made me drowsy again; I would have slept for the second time that morning only if I didn't hear the sound of pans cluttering on the floor and the familiar cussing of Calvin Campbell.

Time to get up, Holly.

Slowly, I threw my legs out of the bed, groaning as I felt my back creaking from the over sex last night. My nausea crept into me like a snake but I plugged it in, willing myself to take deep breaths before arising. The cold, wooden floor touched the soles of my feet and I couldn't help but sigh at the fact that I was, indeed, awake. Pushing the door open, I tiptoed down the stairs and was to ask where he is when another pan cluttered down the floor.

I snapped my attention at the kitchen and trailed towards it, curious as to what he could be doing at ten int he morning only to find him staring thoughtfully at the iPad sitting on the table covered with flour, egg whites and more trash. The kitchen was basically partied on last night by wild animals by the looks of it but I knew, for sure, that it wasn't a mere party that ruined the immaculate kitchen, rather, a very frustrated vampire lord.

"I'd hate to guess what you are doing here," I mumbled as I pushed the beaded curtain out of the way, surprising Calvin who immediately dove to the iPad and shut it close.

"You should be sleeping longer," he muttered as he tried cleaning up his mess, scowling at nothing in particular. I shrugged and walked around, avoiding egg shells and flour along the way.

"You look like you had a wild party sex here."

He smiled at me sarcastically. "No, Holly. I had that wild party sex at a whorehouse last night."

I blushed deep at his words and I continued jumping around mushy puddles of I don't know what. I hear Calvin growl at me and I stopped moving before turning my attention back at him. "Quit jumping around! You might slip!"

"I'm not! I'm perfectly careful!"

"No, you're being childish. Now walk carefully here and help me mix pancakes."

I grinned at him as I kicked a mountain of flour out of my way, weaving a straight line towards him carefully. When I reached him, he was already glaring at the mixing bowl like it committed murder and is now under scrutiny. Sensing his dilemma, a small smile crept in my face. "So," I said as I grabbed a wooden spoon and some bag of flour ", you're trying to cook pancakes?"

"Not only pancakes, oh so mighty one," he hissed at me. "Pancakes and eggs!"

I could tell he's starting to lose him marbles any time soon. Sighing, I poured down the flour in the mixing bowl before reaching for the eggs and cracking them open in front of him; I could see Calvin watching from the corner of my eye as he stared at everything, memorizing what I was doing.