Chapter 5: Calfornia Hustle

She wolf by sia up in the media box. This is officially the soundtrack of the last sold! :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|CALVIN|

It was suppose to be a nice day. I've reserved a good reservation to some French shít restaurant and a hotel room: the best there is to be offered by Lorraine's little empire. I even bought VIP tickets to Universal studios down in Florida and two VIP tickets in Disney land. Holly loves those shít. In fact, every woman love those shít. I was supposed to ask her to marry me again in the restaurant where she couldn't possibly refuse because...well, grand proposals in fancy places filled with fancy people are irrefutable, right? Three days of still not marrying her makes my jaw twitch at the thought. My mother will kill me and skin me alive if I still don't get her to say yes! Not to mention the pride of a Winchester or a Campbell is now severely disfigured.

But she won't marry me until I love her. I frowned at the thought. Love, she said! It was a powerful word! Something that I don't want to commit to as much as possible. Sure, I know, she does love me--which is almost impossible if she doesn't--but the fact that I need to return it back for marriage?

Fùck me in a riding bike.

I'm positive she would be a wonderful wife, I'm quite sure. She is, after all, the only woman aside from my mother who was able to stand up to me and put up with my shít time after time but for me feel back to her? Now that's a bit doubtful. I think I won't be able to feel love...ever. I don't even know what that word fùcking feels! So marrying her for the convenience of the child having a father is good enough, right? Why do you need love to marry? It just takes respect and pride to marry! I would be very considerate of her too, of course. For example, I passed through her vanity mirror a while ago and saw a small paper with Madrid.25.K written on it. The rest was blurred by something wet, I wouldn't know what. So, for our honeymoon, I'd assume she would like to go to Madrid at the 25th! Simple.

Sometimes, I feel too genius.

Suddenly, an image of mother and father staring at each other assaulted my memory. It was...frustrating for me, sure, mainly because when they look at each other it was...it was like they were made for each other. Like they were mates or something which is entirely impossible because my parents are both pure blooded vampires.

Is that love? Is that what Holly wants from me?

So then, I've decided to put on a good show, a fùcking effort to be a little gentlemanly just to woo her into submitting to be my wife wether that be by hook or by crook. The trick obviously backfired.

And not only that, everything backfired.

Thus brings me back to reality:

Holy fùck!

"GET DOWN!" I shouted to everyone as soon as I saw the helicopter fast approaching towards the building. Think fast, Calvin! You have two-no, four- fùcking tickets to two amusement parks! It was a bit comical to see thirteen alphas scramble to their feet and find a good hiding spot; some managed to snag the door and exit through it before all shít happens. The unlucky ones, that would be me and seven more people, grabbed pillars for protection.

And then, it rained bullets.

The glass showing the skyline of California shattered with a piercing sound followed by the sound of the chopper's blades against the wind. Ricochets from bullets echoed through the space as a machine gun annihilated the glass table that stood in the middle of the room. The aquarium which Holly loved so much shattered, making the water escape along with the flailing fish; the LCD television in the corner dropped and shattered in Jeremy Schneider's feet, making him jump away but it still shredded his trousers and drew out blood.