BONUS CHAPTER: Sixteen Years After

"...never to be seen again. The End."

Memories after memories kept flooding back to me as if it was yesterday. I could still remember the smell of smoke, the taste of blood on my lips and the explosions ringing on my ears....

However, I snapped out of reverie as I remembered the two boys who asked me about the story in the first place.

Two boys of the age of eleven sat across the sofa, looking perplexed, curious and exasperated. I raised my blond eyebrows at the twins as they stared at me open mouthed. As if on cue, both of them started firing out questions all at once.

Just like a fùcking routine!

The boys continued their outburst and I covered my ears with both my hands to stop their noises from making my ears bleed. Dear god, I love these kids but sometimes I just want to throttle them.

My wife's pregnancy went well with Cally and I was extremely happy when she came out. The moment that blond haired baby came out from the...er...birthing canal, as properly put off, I was frozen to my spot. Her first cry was melodious and, before I knew it, I was eating at the Palm of her little hands like a bird. In fact, I even punched the pediatrician as he began injecting some vaccines at her.

I grimaced. Rest in peace, doctor Hepburn. Who knew it would kill him?

Still, I pulled some strings and I'm still a happy and free man. Okay, so maybe I used a bit of compel to the the judges and witness but come on! An ancient vampire locked behind cellars? Are you crazy?!

Suddenly, the face of my wife appeared and I paled. Oh boy, was Holly extremely angry that day.

No sex for six months, a week of housework and a month of changing baby diapers.

It's not my fault he injected something in my little princess without saying anything! It's a natural instinct since I was once a vampire King and everyone has a grudge against me. Five years later, the twins were born and it surprised me. I had a hard time dealing with Cally and she's only a single pregnancy and then twins?!

Male twins?!

Male hybrid twins?!

Male hybrid twins with issues--

Okay, let's just say I was bit shocked that day.

Setting it aside, I know some might be wondering what really happened after the war and where the hell the Campbell couple are.

The truth is this: the moment the Campbell couple decided to leave everything behind, they immediately took the jet one last time to the most inconspicuous place they could think of. That being Seattle. After that, I finally put my pilot to rest by saying he is relieved from his duty and compelled him to forget about this and return to Colton Wellington to say that the jet is all his. Holly was still shaken about the whole ordeal at the Winchester but managed to step into the shower with me and cleaned ourselves up; after that, I made sure she takes a long nap.

I still remember that day when she wore that green dress, something that she managed to forget lying around the plane, and stepped out of the jet into the cold Seattle morning covered in bruises and healing wounds. It pained me to see her like that but she just shook her head and smiled at me before hooking her arms around mine just like normal couples.

"Smile, Calvin," she managed to say though her voice sounded distant. "It's a start to our new life."

And it was.

We managed to find a good house. You know, the clichèd house you see where the woman wears her tight skirt and pearl necklace with her hair curled in a bun with a husband in a suit and tie readying for work. Yes, exactly like that. Believe me, I tried my best convincing her on buying the penthouse or a mansion at least but she just shook her head.