Suoh's Garden [YoungSuoh x YoungFubuki]

Requested by @Mxlly_raymarshal27

Mxlly, you said in your request that you want it fluff, but my friend begged and requested it to be angst, and Suoh x Fubuki was her favorite ship. So, I balanced it!

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words

•••

It has been a week since 4 year old Fubuki and 5 year old Suoh met, and battled together. But since Fubuki was Suoh's first ever friend, he decides to take him to his little garden or green house.

--

"Woahh..!! It's so pretty here!" Says Fubuki with sparkles in his eyes. As his best friend Suoh, chuckled, as he plucked a red rose with his small scissors. "Here!" Fubuki turns around. "Huh?" Suoh held the rose to Fubuki. "To my lovely first new friend." Fubuki blushed, as he grabs the rose, which ended up touching Suoh's soft hands. "T-thank you.." "I was about to plucked the yellow tulip for your blonde fluffy hair, but roses suits your eyes as well better." Says Suoh, while scratching the back of his head.
Fubuki stood straight as he suddenly turned around quick and began looking around. Few seconds which turned into a minute. "Fubuki?" Suoh calls out. Fubuki finally sees a perfect flower, that'll return the favor for Suoh. Fubuki stood up straight again while blushing. "H-here..!" "Uh?" "A returned favor..! T-thank you the rose... I'll treasure it with my heart.. So.. You do the same with this flower.." Suoh looked at the flower that was Fubuki holding, it was three white flowers fused or attached to each other at the end. Suoh couldn't help but giggle a little. "Thank you, and am gonna treasure it! And let's hope that it won't wither, because if it does, then that's a signal that our friendship is breaking apart." "Yeah!"

Both of them laughed, holding their flowers close to their chests. Suoh was so delighted, especially Fubuki, he finally has a friend whose kind and generous, Fubuki's first other friends just abandoned or forgotten about him. But, he has a strong feeling, that Suoh won't leave him.

--

Wrong.

Years and months later. Fubuki was dumped, and Suoh breaking his heart into many pieces.

The rose was the only thing that reminds him of his boyfriend Suoh. But Fubuki couldn't take it anymore, he won't ever forget the face of Suoh when he said

'We're Over, I don't love you anymore.' and 'I want to be on my own now.'

Fubuki got furious at him, he grabbed his collar and yelled, which made Suoh even more not loving or liking him, he has lost interest. Once Suoh finally got his bey Heat Salamander, he immediately dumped Fubuki.

Fubuki suddenly grabs the rose that was almost about to wilt, out of the small pot, as he crushed it, as dust was now shown on Fubuki's whole palm.

"... I don't love you anymore either."

END

Sorry, for not publishing ANYTHING, I was really focused on my homework.
But! I'll make it up to you! I'll post TWO OR ONE MORE ONESHOT TOMORROW! I-I CAN MANAGE!!

OK! Bai~♫!