Are we even Brothers anymore..? [Half-Vampire!Hikaru x Half-Vampire!Hyuga]

I'M BACK!!

The title didn't fit.

"Half-Vampire!Hikaru x Half-Vampire!Hyuga"

WARNING: LONG READING (I'm serious) and some blood also half lemon (ONLY HALF OK!!)

----------------------
Hyuga's POV

Hello! My name is Hyuga Hizashi, I have a twin older brother who's name is Hikaru Hizashi, he have a bey named Helios and mine is Hyperion. We were loved by our parents, Terumi Hizashi is our mom and Noboru Hizashi is our dad. We family have a secret, the secret is that we are half-vampires, every night me and Hikaru's birth mark, the sun in our corner of our eyes, changes into a WAXING CRESCENT MOON shape.

(Author: search it on goggle "types of moon phases" then you'll know what it is, but if you already know what it is, you get 10 points 😃👍)

We lived in a restaurant owned by our parents, our dad makes the best number one spaghetti ever! But bey blading is still number one. That's the only thing that can make me stay happy.

Why you ask?

It's because bey blading make me calm down and excited, but that was then.. Now. For me, bey blading makes me sad and mad now.

I broke my promise to my twin brother Hikaru.. The promise was that I can get to battle Lane in the finals but I have to go through Valt first. And so I did, I battled him.. But he was too strong, so.. I lost.. Valt really is strong, he is a legend after all. Once the ref called out Valt the winner..

I was... Happy that I get to battle Valt, but inside I was devastated, I can feel the feeling of Hikaru mad and sad at me all the way to the stage, to the seats.

Now Let's Begin..
-----------------------
Friday 2:59 am

It's Saturday and I just woke up in the middle of the night, I turn my head in the right to see Hikaru still sleeping in his bed, our beds was now far away from each other..

Hyuga: hmm..

I got up to the bathroom and took out my small knife and I begin to cut.. I started doing this when this happen:

FLASHBACK~

I was walking through the long hallway with benches in the sides and some doors. I can still feel the same feeling before, Hikaru's feeling is what I'm feeling, but I can feel it's getting closer and closer. Until.. He showed up..

Hyuga: ... Hikaru..?

Hikaru: ...

Hyuga: I-

Hikaru: You broke the promise..

Those words made me want to cry.. Then it hit me.. I remember when we were kids.. Hikaru promise that I will never leave him or he will never leave me.. But I broke that promise, I joined my parents in a business trip leaving him in the restaurant. We came back home in 1 month in the business trip, I felt guilty for leaving Hikaru like that.. But he forgive me, if I broke another promise, he will never forgive me again.

Little tears formed in the corner of my eyes. Hikaru turn around his body and about to leave, I run towards Hikaru and hugged him from behind. He didn't do anything, he just said three words..

Hikaru: I hate you..

That made my heart stopped beating.. At this point, I just wanna die. He pushed me away and left, leaving me on the floor with tears just trailing down my cheeks. Then I heard some footsteps getting closer and louder it, suddenly it turn into a running sound.