I Forgive You [Valt x Shu]

I come back to Wattpad, and see 50 followers?!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank! You! Thanks so much!!

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words. Angst.

💙 ❤ 💙 ❤ 💙

"That's Strike Valtriyek! With a burst finish! The score is 4-2!! The winner of the international bladers cup, is Valt Aoi!!"

The referee announced as the crowd cheered loud.

"Our champion has finally been crowned!! You heard the ref! The boy wonder came out on top!" Announcer Hanami speaks proudly at the speakers.

"I new you had it in you!!" Kit cheered with his arms on the air.

"Take a look at the stairs folks! This cheer squad couldn't be any happier!!"

"He did it! He did it! He did it!" Toko says repeatedly while Nika and Chiharu were hugging.

"Well, he pulled it off." Free corrected. "Mm.." Kristina nods with an agreement. "The whole crowd is going wild! Everyone in the stadium is raising the roof to celebrate this historic performance, between Valt and Redeye!! Every bladers can't even caught up to their emotions..! Even I started to tear up! Congratulations!!" Hanami congrats them, as while a tear rolled down on Shu's cheek.

"They're still laying on center stage! They must be exhausted."

"...Shu?"

"....."

Shu suddenly gets up on his feet as so as Valt did. Shu didn't let his face be shown by Valt, so he just looks down a little as his bangs covered his face but not the mouth.

"..Congrats, Valt." And with that, Shu walks away.

"H-huh..?" Confused Valt says.

💙 ❤

[At the hallways with Shu]

Well, Spryzen.. "..SHUU!!" We're free now... But, I need to deal with him first. "What." "..Y-you okay..?" It suddenly remained silent of a second. "...Why would I not?" He stops. While Valt tilted his head. "I lost, so why are you here?" "Just...leave me alone."

"Shu.. I-I mean, Redeye. It's okay to lose you know. That's what make you more stronger." "That's what you think, when I lose to someone like you, I feel like I'm dying. I am dying, because I want to. And what are you doing here anyway! Y-you can't talk to me..! We're.. W-we're enemies.. You'll never....forgive me for everything I've done." "We're best friends. I know you made a mistake, but everyone makes them sometimes. And I do forgive you.. I've forgiven you a long time ago!" Valt walks slowly towards Shu.
"I get that you were so eager to be the best blader and to get the tournament cup.. But, everybody is not perfect, everybody can lose one of this times, even Lui.. And Free.."

"I forgive you." Valt was now in front of Shu, while Shu was looking down at the ground. "You did hurt me.. But I forgive you. There's no use in fighting. I forgive you, I mean it.."

"I Love You..."

Shu looked up to see Valt smiling, blushing and crying a bit. Shu as well blushed, as tears quickly falls down on his face. Shu attacks gently his arms and head in Valt's belly. "I'm sorry..! I'm so sorry..! I was a cruel jerk to all of you..! I only think about beyblading, and let myself devoured by my own bey..!" Shu couldn't help but burst into crying, his tears was dropping on the floor, while Valt rubs Shu's back, while his tears was dripping down on Shu's hair.

"Shhh... It's okay.. Hush now...."

END

----------------

More oneshots are going to be published later! Because I'm busy with my projects.
Bye~!