Morning Kiss [Aiga x Hikaru]

Just a quick reminder, Aiga and Hikaru are now grow ups here. Maybe like- 17 and 18 years old-

Requested by cutielix_ !

Yes, as you can see, I removed those emojis.

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words. Short

•••

The bright sun was slowly rising in the
horizon. As the sunlight was now touching the areas of beigoma city. Birds was now chirping, and others was flying freely at the sky making a V shape, and fresh wind was starting to blow up with one leaf along. As people is starting to wake up early.

A brunette boy woke up earlier than his future husband. He sits up and looked at the blunette boy sleeping peacefully and adorably. He smirked and chuckled, as he plan something to wake up his cute and handsome future husband.

"Heyyy~ Hikaruu! Wake up~" He says while tickling the blunette's neck. The blunette named Hikaru, slowly opens his eyes to see a face that's smiling adorably, so close to his face. "W-wha..? Aiger?" Hikaru sits up rubbing his left eye. "Why wake me up so early in the mornin-?" Hikaru was suddenly cut off by the brunette named Aiga, kissing him on the lips. Hikaru kissed back already knowing that this was all a surprise, a Morning Kiss, that is.

Aiger climbed in the bed, as to grab Hikaru with both of his arms wrapped around him, as both of them fell in the bed while Aiger has his arms still wrapped around Hikaru's waist, as Hikaru's arms were hugging Aiger's neck. Both of them giggled, as Hikaru kissed Aiger, they parted to get some air, then kissed again.

"Good morning~"
"Good morning, love~"

END

I forgot to tell the people who requested their oneshot this :
When I finish one requested oneshot, and I publish it, nobody can't request, now.

Oki, Bai bai~!