Rain while Biting.. [VampireAiger x Fubuki]

-----------------------
Aiger's POV

Alright! Let's see how this vampire thing works, Author gave me a bottle of animal blood. I was at my tent with nothing else to do, I mean I would go training like I always do, but it's raining outside and the gym is close. I took a zip of the animal blood and it taste sour 😖!! Also rotten. Yuck.

Aiger: I want human bloodddd

-----------------------
Fubuki's POV
Dorm, 9:52

Arghh.. The power went out, and I can't sleep, maybe I could stay at Aiger's tent.. Ehhhh.. I don't know, I heard from Ranjiro he's a vampire now. Oh well, I'm going, even tho it's gonna be my biggest mistake. I'm pretty sure that he's still wide awake at this hour.

I closed my dorm's door, got my umbrella, and got to the fences.

Fubuki: Hey Aiger!!!

I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping that he could hear me because the rain is so loud. Then he heard me and unzipped the opening of his tent and me on the other hand, is opening the fence gate.

Aiger: What's wrong? Come in!

He asked, I took off my shoes and came in in Aiger's tent. I was a little bit wet of running towards his tents and especially my shoes.

Fubuki: I just wanted to stay and sleep here because the dorms have a black out, and I can't sleep.

I notice he blushed a little. My eyes landed on the bottle he was holding and the small table across the inside of the tent.

Fubuki: err.. What's with that table? And that bottle? Of blood?!

Aiger: oh that, Naru said to put that there because she said I leave crumbs all over inside 😒. And the bottle-

Fubuki: Of blood!?

Aiger: Nah, it's animal blood. Which is disgusting

Fubuki: Why is it disgusting?

Aiger: Drink it! And test that theory!

Fubuki: No thanks, I'm good-

The lights turning off inside the tent cut me off saying my words, great..

Aiger: ok..? But good thing I have a-

Fubuki: ..hm? Uhh, Aiger? You alright?...

I put my hand on Aiger's shoulder, then Aiger turn his head around to look at me with glowing turquoise eyes. His eyebrows was curved into a upside down smile and was blushing crazy, what happened to him? I then remember what Ranjiro said to me..

* Ranjiro: oh yeah I forgot to tell you!

Fubuki: What is it?

Ranjiro: I remember Author said this to me, when it turns in to 10 pm, Aiger will be craving for human blood.

Fubuki: why are you telling me this?

Ranjiro: Author said to tell you what she told me, I don't know why.

Fubuki: ok..? I'll be going now *

Fubuki: '"Craving"?!' A-aiger..?

Aiger immediately unzipped the opening of the tent and runs away, I ran after him without my umbrella. I don't care if I get wet or get a cold, all I care is Aiger.

Aiger was heading to the forest, and I was right behind him running after him, but why the fore- oh wait- oh no.. The forest for Aiger is like a yard to him, he could hide anywhere! But then he suddenly stopped in the middle of the forest, ok- now we're lost. He quickly fell to his feet and I ran towards him feeling so worried.

Fubuki: H-hey Aiger.. You ok..?

He looked at me with the same face earlier, his turquoise eyes glowing, he has a worried look, and I still wonder why he was blushing.

Fubuki: you want my blood huh?

Then he looked away from me and nodded, I could tell me was struggling to keep his bad/evil side to control. I felt bad, so I decided to let him drink my blood. I know, I know, it's scary, but, I can just leave Aiger like this.. I smiled and said

Fubuki: you can drink it.

Aiger: ... I can't..

Fubuki: I can tell you want it, Aiger.

Aiger: *sign*..

Aiger then pulled the back of my head to be more closer to him and he quickly bit my neck. Honestly.. It was.. It hurts, but once he bit in to my neck, it hurts me only 2 seconds. It was kinda good, but I still moaned a little because he was sucking my blood hard.

Then he pulled away leaving a small bridge of saliva connected to my neck to his fangs. Then the raining finally stopped, well that's... Great? Meh.

Aiger: Delicious..

Fubuki: *sweat drop*

But what surprised me is that he just black out, but he was just tired. I managed to catch him and kiss his forehead.

Fubuki: Good night ~ ... Achoo!! Great..

Aiger: *chuckles* achoo!! Arghh..

THE END

[BONUS]

Ranjiro: Honestly.. Why would you two stay at the rain last night?

Aiger: You.. *sniffs* You don't wanna know..

Fubuki: *sniffs* agreed..

Ranjiro: ??

END