Unfinished Requested OS #3

[DemonKingShu × HumanFemValt]

Sorry, I'm super sorry! No title again.
Also, beyblading does not exist here.
Requested by KaoruKenzaki555

⚠: Missed/Wrong words. Bad Grammars

•••

Val

Can you imagine.. Me..? Just a normal average girl who lives with my siblings and mother, in a bakery.. Who suddenly fell in love with a Demon....

---

It was a normal boring weekend. I was eating of my mom's beybread, while watching TV, with my two little siblings, Toko and Nika, who's eating beybread with me. I decided to just sit at the couch, and relax, since I had nothing better to do, and I was all done with my homework. But, that is until mom said I was in charge of grocery shopping today in Sunday. I remembered, and went to my room to change my clothes, as "I'll be going now!" I said my goodbyes.

--

As I was on my way back home, I saw a glimpse of three boys, that was on the corner of my eye in the right. They were at the park, one of them was being surrounded by those two boys who is in a position ready to fight.

And as for me, I don't just stand by and walk pass them. As dad always says, be a good samaritan. "Hey!!" I shouted, getting all the three boys attention. I ran towards them. "What do you think you're doing?! Do even have any reason to fight and bully him!?" They didn't said anything, they just stand there looking at me, looking up and down.

"Well, well.. Aren't you a pretty girl?"

Well, I am pretty, if I do say so myself. But, when a man like him guy said that to me. Oh hel-

I turned my attention to the boy who was being bullied. But to my surprise, he was kind of cute, he has red crimson eyes, and snowy white hair. He was like the age of 16, I can tell from his height. And the two boys was like 15 like me. Huh?? Why would somebody fight someone older than them? I looked away from the white haired guy, as I finally noticed people were staring at me. It was Sunday so probably many people are in vacation, shopping, hanging out, something like that. I tried my best to ignore them and their phones recording.

"Hey girl, come with us for a sec, we'll buy you drinks~"

Augh, disgusting. "How about no. But can you be honest with me, and tell why you bully this guy?" I questioned, giving them a glare. Both of them stepped away a bit, as I stepped towards. "What? Leaving so soon?"

"Argh! Let's get out of here."

They ran off, gosh, I hate bullies. I turned my attention to the snowy haired guy again, but I was surprised that he was smiling at me. "You okay? Did they hurt you?" "N-no, and thank you." "You're welcome! Be a good samaritan, like my dad always says!" I grind which made him grind as well. I could feel my cheeks getting hot, was I blushing? No! I can't be in love with this guy, I just met him! What is this? First love at first sight like those cheesy cringey love movies?

I shrugged those thoughts off. "Well, I'm off, I gotta get home, or my mom will be furious that I've returned late." I said that, and suddenly remembered that I'm supposed to cook lunch today. "Ah! I'm gonna cook lunch today too! I better get going." "That's too bad, I wanted to get to know you. You're really pretty. Haha.. I'm sorry for causing you trouble." "Oh! That's fine! w-well, I hope I get to see you again! Byee!"

I said my goodbye, as I blushed while running away from him. He just called me pretty?! And wanted to get to know me?! I really do hope I get to see him again.

---

It has been about 2 days ever since I encountered with a random stranger that became my crush. I was really lonely in this two days without seeing him. I blush.

I shook my head, thoughts on my head fading away. I am outside a store, just finished shopping for my skincare products. The pouring rain came down and touched my hand, it was heavy and a fast pouring. Yup, it's raining hard alright.. I thought to myself. Great, and I don't have an umbrella with me. I sighed.

"Need this?"

I voice suddenly whispered in my ear. I fliched, shivered, jumped, and screamed a bit. I turned to my right, seeing-

"Gah! It's you!"

It took me time to process that he was here in front of me, and his face so close to mine because he whispered in my ear.

"I never got a chance to know your name."

I awkwardly laughed. "W-well! My name! Uh, i-it's Val!!" I shouted my name, stammering with my words in embarrassment.

"Okay Val, my name's Shu. Pleasure to meet you." He said so warmly. It felt like the cold feeling from the rain had disappeared from my body, and it has replaced a warm and hot temperature that made contact inside me. I blushed so much, feeling my face hot. I turned my head away and covered half of my face with one hand.

"You okay, Val? Do you not want the umbrella? Because it seems like you need it to get back home." He said along with a little chuckle. "W-well, I do need it.. Though what about you? You don't have an umbrella if I take it." I said worrying. "I'll be alright, besides I live in an apartment, which is just a few blocks to the apartment building." "I-if you say so.." I take the umbrella

––– ––– –––✂