Prom: Dancing in the night sky [Rantaro x Fem!Wakiya]

Name: Waverly Murasaki

Valt is a girl here. Nika is a boy and Toko is a girl here. Hoji is a girl here. Daigo and Ken is a girl here and they're sisters
(You'll see their girl version names once you read)

And I'm changing into my different style.

Enjoy~!
(Oh and btw, just image their girl version clothes in your mind)

-----

So umm.. My big sis says that I should add paragraphs in my new style of writing. I said why and she said that my new style of writing is quite irritating because it's like there is no space. I was a little bit a shame of myself, so I did what she said.

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words
(my eyes and mind was too weak to read so I couldn't check)

🧡 💜 🧡 💜 🧡

This is a world where Beyblade didn't came to the people, a world where Beyblading didn't exist. The government took down beyblading for an unknown reason, so the people hated that and couldn't agree with him. But while Waverly Murasaki didn't want sad or angry people in her way.

Waverly Murasaki has always been a cheerful girl who always wants to cheer people up when they're blue. So Waverly couldn't handle the people sad/blue or angry, but, she came up with an idea to throw a Prom in the beigoma academy school, with permission to Principle Shinoda of course but with one condition: Waverly has to decorate the Prom, the Prom will be taken place inside the gym.

So Waverly was jumping around her maid, butler, or her sister Hanna in the mansion with so much excitement which made all the helpers and her sister in the Murasaki mansion a little happy to see their young master happy once again.

Waverly had help from her friends Val, Shu, Diane, Noa, Tira, Kenny and Rantaro and her sister Hanna

Rantaro Kiyama was Waverly's crush since 3rd grade, but right now: they're all in 7th grade. Anyways, Noa and Tira did the balloons, Val, Shu and Kenny did the decorations on the stage, Rantaro, Diane, and Hanna cleaned and polished the floors, and while Waverly was making invitations, other people wanted to help because Waverly and her friends was not enough to finish the job of decorating a WHOLE gym since they're only 8 of them. Other people did the curtains on the windows, other people added curtains on the sides of the stage, other people removed the basketball ring, and the finishing touch was adding hanging stars and one moon that can glow in the dark, on the ceiling, all of them worked together to do that.

"Phew.. Finally done!" Waverly cheered while wiping a few sweat. "How about we all get some orange juice to cool us down?" Val recommended. "Sure, that sounds great!" Diane says with a smile. "Yes please!" Noa and Tira says with sparkles in their eyes. They all head out and enjoyed their orange juices in the hot summer afternoon, but not realising that the Prom Night was exactly 7:00 pm, and it's already 5:55 pm. So they all rushed to their apartments or houses to get ready.

Val wears a blue dress with a ribbon on the back or her waist as her hair was down with curls in the end of her hair.

Shu wears a suit with a red tie around his collar.

Diane wears a light purple dress with a little ribbon around her neck and comes with a little bag that has a design of skulls 💀 but it was still colored light purple.

Kenny had a green dress who has flowers 🌼, leaves 🍂🍁 and vines designs on the chest and the end of the long skirt.

Hanna wears a light blue dress with black roses on the end of her long skirt like Kenny.