Unfinished Requested OS #2

Forever! You and I! [HalfVampireHikaru × HalfVampireHyuga]

Continuing of Are we even brothers anymore..? [HalfVampireHikaru x HalfVampireHyuga]

I haven't done this ship in a WHILE.
Requested by Abbi471. Now- I'm really really sorry for not doing or writing what you requested, the 'hikaru reacting to hyuga's depression' thing, i really really don't have any idea how that'll turn out. But at least please do enjoy this one.

⚠: Missed/Wrong words. Long reading

•••

Hikaru

It's been 3 years since we moved out of our parents restaurant.. Since we became more than brothers. I still feel weird being more than brothers with my sibling Hyuga, it feels so wrong.. But I just can't stop loving him, as a family but also a "thing".

"Hey Hikaru, what's for dinner tonight?"

"Ehhh.. We should just order a pizza, I'm too lazy to cook."

"Okay!"

Now me and Hyuga lives in an apartment building. Both of us doing a little job hunting. But I knew in the top of my head that leaving our family's restaurant wasn't a good idea. Hyuga and I would've learned how to cook our family's recipes, but we failed and failed until we ran out of ingredients, and we didn't have the money to buy more. We, of course just little kids in the age of 11. But now that we've grown up a bit, our life is a little bit more... Structured and functioning straight as a line. And we know a little bit of living alone. But we're low on money. We just sold our parent's restaurant, and the money we got just came to waste by buying our apartment. There was a little bit of money that was left in our pockets, and that has been wasted as well for our bills and food. Both Hyuga and I are sometimes....

Depressed.

But I keep seeing Hyuga happy all the time even though we're going through rough days and just eating instant ramen, or drinking animal blood. Maybe Hyuga is trying to avoid depression that he'd just gone through throughout 3 years ago. Also, did you forgot that we were vampires? Well, half-vampires that is. In our life as half human, of course we lived normally and usually, we can eat normal foods, and can stay in the sun long, but in our half vampire, we, me and Hyuga, just forced ourselves to drink animal blood except for our bloods, if a vampire drinks another vampire's blood, the thirsty(ness) for blood will be gone in about 1 year, but if half vampires, it'll be just gone for 1 week. So... Every Monday that starts off the week, me and Hyuga would.. eh, you probably know what we do.

But as I was saying.. Me and Hyuga regret leaving the restaurant. Yes, both of us are still over that, and always expect every tomorrow is false, bad, rough, tough, or awful, or maybe even depressing.

---

It was Sunday, Hyuga and me was relaxing and taking our recent awfully days off of our minds by sitting on the couch. It was quiet, despite Hyuga's phone playing videos, and me saving my phone's battery while reading some fantasy novels. I then suddenly remembered..

"Hey, Hyuga. I just remembered that we have school."

Oh yes, last year we were second year high schoolers, now we're thirds. In our days back then with school, was a literal hell for us. It was all so different from back then. All of the students we know and don't was full of hatred towards me and Hyuga. I always overthink about a question in my mind; Why do they hate us? And I have so many answers for that one question; Their jealous because me and Hyuga are famous in our beyblading career? Because we're smart..? Stronger than them into beyblading..? Are they jealous..? Homophobic towards gay people like us..?

I still don't know yet. But with enough thoughts I put into one answer. I've figured it now. Their jealous and homophobic. We really have a problem to that, because almost everyone from school know and are disgusted by us. Even some teachers. We tried to keep the secret about us having a 'thing', but somebody just found out and spread it everywhere the school. And me and Hyuga can't ignore them, because their gonna continue to spread fake rumours about two of us. We can't transfer to another school, because we have no money, and our grades were low, which caused us to be not accepted by the schools. We planned to drop out, but known that'll be worst. Having a life without education.

But, in the past few weeks, me and Hyuga talked about something. We started to plan things out, putting the stress and rough days aside. We decided to drop out school, let our self be home schooled, and finally return to our beyblading career.

It wasn't the best plan, but at least we know what we needed to know, and how our life is going to go.

Our lives became normal. I had a job of being an liberian in a private library, which makes my pay gives a high number I've ever imagined. And it was so much a good thing that they actually accepted me on the job, even though I was still a teenager.

Hyuga on the other hand, got in on a public school. We were so happy, when the time he gets home, he's always happy to share with me with what he'd learned.

We were happy, happy as we could be. Our lives were so fresh. As if brand new.

But then, something came up.

--

One afternoon on a saturday, me and Hyugo were on the couch relaxing. We took the opportunity to make this day our little rest. And I even took a day off from work, which they kindly agreed.

I was on the phone reading some fantasy novels while Hyugo was watching a Knowledge channel while also doing his homework. Then suddenly, there was a knock on the door- as I checked who it was. I opened the door and greeted them but I cut myself off.

"Valt-!!? H-hi- how are you?!" From the corner of my eye, I saw Hyugo standing up quickly and running towards us. "Valt!!" Hyugo hugged Valt tightly which made him laugh and lightly telling Hyugo to let go.

"Hello you guys! I never would've guessed you'll be this big from what Honcho told me!" Valt exclaimed. "Say big for yourself- just look how tall you are now." Hyugo said as three of us laughed. "Come in, Valt! Come in!"

––– ––– –––✂