[Vampire!Free x Fem!Lui]

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555 !
Sorry! Couldn't think of any title for this. And sorry for the long wait, like..really.

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words. Blood

🧛🏻‍♂️ 💛 🧛🏻‍♂️ 💙 🧛🏻‍♂️

It was an ordinary day at Beigoma City, but the normalcy is clearly not reaching to Luina's training room. She was really upset about her enemy beating her; Lane Valhalla. Her anger was getting the better of her as she kept continuing to push herself harder, everyday. And meanwhile her boyfriend; Free De La Hoya, is worried for her.

Luina keeps ignoring Free and she always changes the topic, like; 'not now, I'm training here.' Or 'leave me alone, I'm busy.' Or 'I have plans, maybe next week.'. Free was getting worried, but also at the same time, angry. Free couldn't keep watching her girlfriend push herself, tired herself, exhaust herself, injures herself, he just can't.

Luina is just going to break up with Free in any days now and just choose beyblading over him. Free thinks that, and can't let that happen. But until this happened to him..

🧛🏻‍♂️ 💛💙 🧛🏻‍♂️

[8:31 morning]

Free was enjoy his free time in the park, the wind blowing his golden hair, and breathing the fresh air. Free decides to stay at Japan to keep her....girlfriend company.

Besides, who knows what events would drop.

"Hah.." Peace and quiet.. Don't think about Luina for now... This day is just for you..

{ Author: hehe.. It's been a long time since I've done this. Valy and I here want to see you suffer Hoya. }

He suddenly had the urge to be hungry, as if he hasn't eaten anything in five days straight. But Free ate a perfectly full meal of breakfast before he could go.

"That's weird.."

He stands up as he make his way to a food truck. He ordered fries and a bottle of water. After he was done eating, he felt and heard a growl at the pit of his stomach.

He decided to go home, because the sun was getting hot and painful for him too.

🧛🏻‍♂️ 💛💙 🧛🏻‍♂️

He felt relief once be entered his home. He felt as if his body was burning caused by the sun's bright burn.

So he closes all the windows, curtains, and other light sources from the house. But his body still feels burnt. Until he took a shower as the burning feeling faded away.

He was about to brush his teeth but once he took a look at his mirror, he saw fangs, at both of the sides.

"W-what is this..?!" Said Free as he touches the fangs with his finger. He rubbed his eyes, or slapped himself to see if he was imagining or dreaming. His stomach growled all of a sudden. "Urghhh..!"

"What is this..!!"

🧛🏻‍♂️ 💛💙 🧛🏻‍♂️

| Luina's POV |
[7:31 night]

Haaah.. I can't believe I'm doing this.. Curse you Drum from forcing me to come here- in my- ahem, Free's apartment..

I ringed the doorbell. No answer. I ringed the doorbell again. Still no answer. I ringed the doorbell once again. Still no answer. I was getting annoyed. I ringed the doorbell twice, still no answer. I suddenly notice that the door had an open gap. "He left his door open?.." Well I have an answer for that, he's stupid.

Well.. I'm his g-girlfriend, erghhh.. I hate saying that.. But as his- I'm aloud to enter his home.
Creaking noise was heard once I opened the door. It was so dark, specially in night time. So you tellin' me, he left his apartment and then left his door open? And look! There's no single light in this apartment. Free could've just open one light bolt, and that is in the kitchen, or the living room. Is he trying to save money?

"*ahem*"

Calm down Luina.. I reached my hand on my purse to get my phone, I turn on the flashlight, but once I clicked on the on button, I felt somebody was behind me, I turned around, as I saw Free...

In the shadows, with dry tears on his face, and with mouth open, with sharp fangs, with red dots as blood was dripping out of the dots in his right arm, with messy hair, and his pupils shaking.. "Free..?!!" I yelled, but once I was about to say more, he ran making the door closed which made a loud THUD. Yep, I'm sure that's not gonna open from now on.

"Free! W-wha-?!" I yelled again. I saw him running up stairs. I accidentally dropped my purse from my shoulder, but I didn't felt it drop or notice it.

I ran upstairs as fast as I could along with my phone's flashlight, but Free was much faster than me, so I lost track of him. His apartment was really wide, it's got two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one downstairs and one here, one closet in the end of the hallway and a balcony. First I checked the balcony to see nothing but cars or street lights flickering. I went back inside and checked the bathroom, I saw droplets of blood, and blood not successfully wiped, and a towel on the floor with of course, blood. "What the..." I turn back as I make my way in the first bedroom, nothing. I make my way to the second bedroom, nothing.

Now the closet. I grabbed the door knob, and twisted it, and pulled it-

"Uh!!"

🧛🏻‍♂️ 💛💙 🧛🏻‍♂️

| No One's POV |

Free suddenly, instantly jumped on Luina, making her fall to the floor on her back painfully. "A-ahhh.. Tchh.."

She was about to yell her boyfriend's name, but immediately stopped, as she sees tears, dropping down to her cheek. "F-free..."

"*hic* *sob* *sob* *hic* *hic* ...I'm sorry.. For this..."

🧛🏻‍♂️ 💛💙 🧛🏻‍♂️

[2 days later]

It has been two days since the.. Accident acured inside the De La Hoya apartment.

Free has been so worried about his girlfriend Luina. He didn't mean to do it but he had no choice, if he didn't do that, then he'll get out of control, or might even die.

But also, his Vampire side has gone away, but can return in his senses if he gets thirsty for blood. But he can't just drink random people's blood or his girlfriend's, so he just haunted some animals and drinks their blood, and he collects them. Of course it was disgusting, and he hated it, but he thinks he would get use to it in a matter of time.

But still. He felt so bad for doing it to Luina. Now he's been so worried for her because she hasn't woke up in two days straight. Free even took her to the doctor but they soon realized that it was His own cause that she was like that.

Free was about to give up, until-

Luina started to groan, moan, and began moving her fingers, head, and arms.

Free gasped. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Luina?!.." He stands up from his chair and held her cheek. "M-mm.."

Free started tearing up a little. "Luina..!" Free holds his girlfriend's back, as he lifted her up. "Uh..-uhhh..? F-free..? What happe..-ned..?" Luina touches Free's hand while his hand is holding her cheek. "That doesn't matter right now!.. Haahh, I'm so glad you're awake..!"

Free hugged Luina, as Luina hugged back. But she'll need to hear some explanation from her boyfriend what really happened.

END