Your mine now.. [Hyuga x Lane]

LANE'S POV

(Author: This is After the Battle between Lane and Lui. You already know that Lane won,)

We were all heading home, Me, Shu, Hikaru, Hyuga and their Pathetic friends. I then felt something weird like a headache or something, then i remember the time that, Hyuga Hizashi giving his launcher to me and i didn't accept it by throwing it away. I felt...... Bad?

Lane: Ughh.. What is this feeling..!?

--TIMESKIP--

// This feeling inside Lane is getting worse and worse everytime he sees Hyuga, this continues for days and weeks, then he admit that he had a crush on him. All he cared about is how is he gonna confess to Hyuga, and one day he couldn't take it anymore. He then go to see Hyuga then he notice them walking home in the beach Hikaru giving Hyuga a piggyride, and of course he went to them. //

HIKARU'S POV

Hikaru: Why does this always happens to me..? *annoyed* *looks at Hyuga sleeping peacefully* *smiles*

Hikaru: *Looks straight* *and sees Lane* Wait a minute, Lane?

Lane: I have business with him..

Hikaru: With Hyuga...? *wakes Hyuga up* Hey Hyuga!! c'mon! Wake, up!!

Hyuga: Hmmm..What is it..? *Looks up straight* *and sees Lane*

Hyuga: *blushes* Woah! Lane?!

FLASHBACK
HYUGA'S POV

Lane: *throws away the launcher*

Hyuga: Gahhh!!......Hmph..!

I always though he was mean and a jerk, and those battles he did in the Legend Festival was crazy strong, then i notice something different about him, like he was always annoyed, blushing, always zoning out. Then i remember that time when i was choose to be his partner.

Hyuga: Wait, I'm teaming up with Lane?! *looks at Lane*

Lane was looking at me and quickly look away with a little blush on his cheeks, i was confused and....Nervous?? At the same time.

In the end we ended up losing, cause he wasn't focused, why? Then i remember something..

(A little short flashback of the battle between Hyuga and Lane vs Hikaru and Aiger) (Still Hyuga's POV)

While the battle was happening, i always notice Lane giving me a sidelook and when he notice i was looking at him confused he always quickly look away and blushes.

BACK TO THE PRESENT (Lane's POV)

Hyuga: Why are you here...? *still blushing a little*

Lane: Follow me.. *looks at Hikaru and gave him a 'don't follow' look*

Hikaru: ....

Hyuga: *starts walking and following Lane* *and notice Hikaru isn't* Hikaru..?

Hikaru: You only.. I'm going home, i'll wait for you.

Hyuga: ok...? *starts running to catch up to Lane*

HYUGA'S POV

Hyuga: Where are we...? What are we doing here...?

Lane: I finally have you all to my self...

Lane says while he closed the door and taking off he's coat

Hyuga: What do you mea-

I was cut off, Lane pinned me to the wall.

Hyuga: L-lane..!? Wha-