H-hikaru.. Hyuga.. [Dark Hikaru and Dark Hyuga]

SURPRISE!!!

< THIS IS NOT A ONESHOT, I JUST HAD THIS IDEA ON MAH SMOL HEAD OF MINE. I HAD THIS IDEA CAUSE I SAW THAT PICTURE ABOVE ON PINTEREST AND I THOUGH. WHY NOT? >

Before we start.. Let's first have a flashback of Hikaru !

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

No one's POV

FLASHBACK~

12:46 am

Hikaru was watching Aiger's matches in the Battleship Cruise. Because he was a fan of Aiger. He was sitting on his bed watching on the tablet. Hyuga was deep asleep, classic Hyuga.

While he was searching up, he found this search..

"Aiger's dark corrupted resonance"

Hikaru's hand were shaking while his gonna click that search. Once he clicked it. He was terrified at all the thumbnails was on the screen but Hikaru thinks it's only fake and edited.

Hikaru's eyes landed on that one video of Aiger's Achilles destroying Valt's Valtriyek. He clicked that video and watched it, it was all screaming, yelling, strong wind of colors blue, red, purple and dark pink.

Hikaru's eyes were glowing purple just from watching Aiger.

PRESENT~

Hyuga's POV

I've notice Hikaru was acting so weird lately, and i was so confused that he was always ignoring me. Then one night i saw him watching on the tablet and i can see something different about his eyes and our birthmark on the corner of our eyes, his eyes were glowing purple and his birthmark is not colored sunset anymore.

It was dark purple, and finally his hair. It was almost turning into a colored Purple hair but no, it stayed like that. Anyway, I woke up and starts rubbing my one eye.

Hyuga: Hikaru.. Why aren't you asleep yet?...

Hikaru: Hold on i'll go to sleep too

Hyuga: hmm.. Hey what's you watchin?

Hikaru: That's non- mm!.. Actually, come look at this!.. i just found it, i can't believe i never seen it before

Hyuga: Huh?.. *gets out of bed and sits on his brother's bed*

Hikaru's POV

Now I won't be alone, I'm gonna let Hyuga join with me.. I saw his eyes wide open and the video playing was still going, and now the part when Achilles destryos Valtriyek in half Hyuga's eyes quickly glowed in dark pink and his hair were turning into color dark pink. I smiled, I was happy to be Hyuga joining me...

No one's POV

Hyuga: woah.. More Hikaru! search more!

Hikaru: I was about to do that anyways! *search ups more*

The Hizashi Brothers watched and searched up more, the more they watched, the more their eyes glow and their birthmark was glowing in purple and dark pink, Helios and Hyperion were glowing in Blue and Red. Helios and Hyperion is telling them to stop and glowed more, Hikaru and Hyuga turns around and was blinded be the light and fell asleep next to each other

---------------

(still no one's pov)

Hikaru and Hyuga were heading to training center and was a little bit silent to the both of them and they couldn't remember what happened to the both of them last night.