[YandereKit x ReaderAiger]

🔲

That's right. YOU. ARE. AIGER.

This timeline is season4. And beyblading does not exist. And lastly! This is a simple small game.

WARNING: Missed/Wrong/Harmful words

🧡 ❤ 🧡 ❤ 🧡

(I apologize if there's gonna be wrong and missed words)

"Kit!!"

He saw an brown/red haired boy running towards him. That boy is Aiger, Aiger Akabane. Kit's childhood best friend.

"Sheesh, I told you to wait for me!"

Aiger trying to catch his breath, says. "Well, you take too long to get ready, so it's better for me to just run away."

"Bully."

🧡 ❤

[TimeSkip]
[Cafeteria]

Kit was looking around the cafeteria, looking for Aiger, planning to take Aiger to eat lunch with him. But once he notice Aiger a little far away from him, he sees four girls sitting in front and beside him, flirting, laughing, touching him. Kit was furious. He walked fast (as if he was running) towards their table. Kit began to act normal.

"Hey Aiger, wanna have lunch with me outside?"

"Uhmm.. Who are you supposed to be?" -#1

"Sorry to burst your bubble there, but he's already having lunch with us." -#3

"So off you go now." -#4

"Shu-shu..!" -#2

Kit literally see Aiger's face making a 'Help me' look.

"S-sorry, girls.. But I have something to say to him privately."

"Huhhh?? Not fair!" -#2

"Don't worry! We won't tell anyone!" -#4

"...You won't tell anyone, eh?" Kit suddenly speaks up. He reached out to his pocket. "You won't tell that we're murderers..??"

He reveals a pocket knife, as Kit makes a horrendous smile. All the four girls got scared as they all stand up and ran away. Kit puts back his pocket knife onto his pocket, as he quickly grabs Aiger's wrist and they ran away from the table.

🧡 ❤

Both of them were panting heavily, and full of sweat. "Thanks for doing that.. Hah.." "Hah.. Don't sweat it.."

"Wheww.. But still, why do you have a pocket knife with you?"

"Ehh?? What? This thing? Oh.. You know..!"

"...That doesn't tell me my answer."

"You're not even thank you for what I did for you..!"

"I already did. Now, about that pocket knife!"

*School bell rings*

"Oh, look! It's time."

".. Grr.. You better tell me about that pocket knife after school."

"...:)"

🧡 ❤

"......"

......C'mon Kit. Where are you..?!

"........."

"........."

"..Forgive me, Love~!"

====≠≠[]≠≠'÷√'[][]]¢×'°[]¢[¥×='][[][

"...."

"..Come on~ wake up~!"

"Yey! You're awake~!!"

"I've been waiting for you to wake up in three hours now! We can finally talk!"

"Wha-?!! Where are we?!"

"Oh don't worry about that, Love~!"

"Kit?!"

"Ahhh~"

"Oh my~.. I love when you say my name~! It's such a wonderful feeling.."

"Kit, why are you doing this?!"

"Let's just skip that. About that pocket knife.. Well.. I kinda always have that on me, hm? What's that smell you ask? Oh, that's just the dead cold, smelly, ugly bodies I've killed over in the passed few weeks or months."

"Why? It's because they were trying to be your best friend, or girlfriend, so I wait after school, and uhmmm.. Kill 'em. It was so much fun! Killing them.. With delicious blood splashing into your face, as blood is splattered in the floor."

"And their meat was delicious to cook!"

"Ahahah!"

"That's why I always give you meat for your extra lunch, and you always say it's kind of salty. But I just laughed."

"I still love your happy face when you eat your fellow friends and classmates."

"I don't even know how many I've killed already, but I'm just happy I'm getting those disgusting hands away from you~! That's why I always carry the pocket knife."

"There's even a big one at my bag, but, that doesn't matter anymore. All I want is you! Just you! Only you! There's no one else can replace you."

"Y-you're crazy!"

"I'm crazy!? The crazy one here is the world refusing us to be together!!"

"I just wanna kiss you!"

"I wanna kiss you until our lips bleed!"

"I love your body when you walk, run, or sit~!"

"I love your eyes when you blink, or when you cry with your tears stained in my clothes~!"

"I love your voice! Like an angel's voice!"

"I love your hands, as I always pretend I'm always holding it!"

"I love everything about you..!!"

"My pride for you is...just TOO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU! Since I've met you! You were so perfect! Perfect...For me!!"

"Tell me Aiger...!"

"Do you wanna be my lover...?"

What will you pick?

[YES] or [NO]