I Hate Admitting I Like you [Lui x Valt]

Requested by fangboboiboy_hashi !
Enjoy!

WARNING: Missed/Wrong words. CRINGE.

💙 💙 💙 💙 💙

| Lui's POV |

It was a rainy day, a gloomy day, which I hated. I would usually do training right now but the gloomy atmosphere is making me sleepy and lazy. "*sign*"

I'm just gonna lay here on my window, watching the droplets of rain drop on the ground, while a kid with a raincoat while holding an umbrella is playing outsi-

"Wait what?"

Who's that? A kid wearing a raincoat while holding a yellow umbrella is playing outside, jumping around. I hear the kid's laughter. It's disturbing me to sleep. "Huh?"

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵.. 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘵? I thought to myself. It is Valt, once the wind blows through him, his umbrella flies away so as his hood. Which revealed his blue hair down. I was surprised that he didn't have his headband.

Now that I think about it. I've never seen Valt without his headband. It's kinda..

"... cute."

What did I just said?!
"Argh." Now I'm angry, once again.
Now I'm gonna hate myself for admitting that. I stand up and made my way to the kitchen to go drink some cold water.

"*knock* *knock* *knock*"

"Hm?" The door suddenly knocked, I didn't expect someone to knock on my door in this time of night. I was about to hold the door knob but.

"Luiiii!"

"What the?!.."

That voice sounds familiar! No.. It can't be.. "Go away Valt Aoi!"
"Whaaat? But I can't stay in the rain, my house is so far away. So maybe if you don't mind if I stay here for the night..?" "Absolutely no!"

"How did you even find out this is where I'll be living for now?!" "Well.. Shu told me, and the TV told me as well."

"Will you let me in, now? Maybe we can finally have our rematch of the last tournament!" "... Why can't you just go to Kurenai's apartment? We're literally neighbors, but from a far." "His arm got injured again, so his at with Xander.."

"....." Signnnnnnn.

💙 💙

Eventually, I let him in, I gave him a towel and white clean pajamas, and he set up the couch for him to sleep on.

"There.. Hey wait! How about our battle?" He suddenly questioned. "You think it's a good time to battle right now?" I sarcastically answered him. "Guess not, tomorrow then." I couldn't even hear what he said in the end of what he's saying after he covered himself completely with the blanket. "Good nighttt!" He chirped. I just signed, as I entered once again inside my mind.

Why is he even here?
Why did I let him in?
This is dumb.
That Kurenai.
It's not my fault that he has such a weak body.
I just want to sleep.
And I'll have him tomorro- I mean-
And have my rematch with him tomorrow.
But how come I don't feel sleepy?
That's weird.
Maybe it's just the coffee I drinked 3 hours ago.
Maybe tomorrow after I win the rematch I can throw him out of my apartment!
Yeah.. That sounds like a plan.

"Oh wait! Lui!" He calls out after me when I was walking upstairs. "What noww?" I said with a yawn. "Can I watch TV? My favorite show is starting now! And I can't sleep. Soo.. Please!" I signed, and slap my face. How come his favorite show begins in a time of ten in the night? Oh well. "Yeah, fine fine, just lower the volume down, because I'm going to sleep." "Thanks!"

Seconds became minutes and minutes became an hour. The TV was still heard from down stairs, loudly. It is 2:11 in the middle of the night and I don't even know if Valt's still watching or not because what I hear downstairs is a man's voice and a woman's voice.

I yawned, and aside my blanket and stand up.

I was now down stairs, and, of course, he was not watching. Once I walked towards the couch; He wasn't there. But instead he was laying, well, not laying, sitting on the floor and his head resting on the coffee table. I groaned in annoyance, but I saw him smiling while asleep. "Must be having a good dream." I thought to myself. But in any case.

I smiled, for once in a life time for me to smile at somebody who made me smile.. Is.. S-something.. And made me blush..

I turned my head back to the TV and grabbed the remote control as I turned it off. I grabbed the blanket and covered Valt with it. I yawned, as I quickly lose my balance and catched myself once I took one step.

I couldn't walk, I was too tired, and sleepy. I guess I have to sleep in the couch for now..

💙 💙 💙

| Valt's POV |
[In the Morning]

I got woken up by the sunlight, as I slowly raised my head up, just it to be completely painful. I guess sleeping with that post is gonna hurt your neck, and your shoulders too..

"Ahhhkkk.." I groaned while rubbing my temple, and exercising my shoulders.

I looked to my left, and to my right, but quickly turned my head back to the left, to see Lui! Sleeping! And by the looks of it he look so peaceful..! I thought to myself. I probably got many sparkles in my eyes, and feel my cheek getting painful causing how my smile is..

"Awww..!! He's so cute when he sleeps..!"

"..uh?" I paused for a minute.. And process what words just came out of my mouth. "What did.. I.." But soon as I said that, I quickly stand up and made my way to Lui's kitchen to drink some water.

But once I came back on the living room, I saw Lui, his not resting his head on the couch like before. "L-Lui?" I stammer saying his name questionably while walking towards the couch. Seeing him hugging his legs while his head was stuffed between his chest and legs made me a bit concerned and worried. "Y-you're awake now..?" Was all I could say.

Then it suddenly hit me, like a gunshot. I didn't notice that I said it out loud, I felt like I was saying it inside my mind. "You- H-heard.. I-I.. Um.." I stammer embarrassed. Lui even more stuffed his head between his chest and legs. We were both blushing, and heating up like a burning tomato. But until I was about to say something-

"You too..."

I couldn't really make out what he said but once understood it; Millions of shades of red appeared on my cheeks, and now I'm steaming. I couldn't believe what words entered my ears. "D-don't be dramatic..! I-I just.." I turned my head back to Lui who wasn't even showing his face. A small shook of sadness appeared on my face. I took one step, then another one, then another one, until I sat down with Lui on the couch.

There was an awkward silence in the living room. But that silent was only just seconds. Lui started to speak.

"I.. Just..! I Hate Admitting I Like you..."

What..?! "I've liked you ever since I had that battle in the national tournament.. I was ready to accept my defeat out there, but one small crack that you made was the one that caused you to lose. You think that win for my fifth national tournament title is a good thing for me, but no, I felt bad. You showed me how eager I am to destroy every bey, how I've been over working myself, while we were battling. I thought you were just a joke, an amateur, who doesn't take beyblading seriously. But.. You're a natural. And I don't think I want my rematch anymore, I want you.."

"Daisuki.. (I Like You..)"

END (plz look at da comment)→