[Gabe × Lui]

First oneshot back.. Feels good publishing once again. Anyway.
This takes moment in s3, Turbo. Also, no title, sorry •~•

⚠︎: Missed/Wrong words. Lemon

•••

*slide*

"Hey, Lui."

The door slide open, to reveal a muscular brown haired guy. "Well, if it isn't Gabe." Said by a blue fiery haired guy. "Long time no see, Lui." "And how much do I have to tell you to stop interrupting my training?" "Yeah, sorry, but I'm just here to visit you and hang with you a little bit. And you know, have a few drinks, and because we're in the right age now." "I don't care about age, I do what I want. Tch! Fine."

--

Lui changed his clothing, as they set off to a fancy cafe where they talked and catched up on what had happened in their past few days or weeks. As the sunset was forming, Gabe and Lui was entering a bar. They ordered drinks, and it started to kick in. Both of them was a bit drunk now but can still keep their head straight and mind balanced. They continue to talk for a while, but as their conversation continued; the more they drank and the more both of them get drunk.

But soon after, Lui excuses himself to go to the restroom. And while Gabe, well, his mind was all over the place, he couldn't think straight. He couldn't even help but sludge over, and closing his eyes. Many ideas he had was flying around and surrounding him. As one popped up, which caught his attention. Well, for someone whose really drunk, of course he was curious and amused to what will happen if he do it.

So he gets up on his legs, as he wobbly walk away from his sit. Lui there finished his business, as he washes his hands; but while his mind and heart was raising. He couldn't take Gabe off of his mind, he can't forget the smile that Gabe gave to him earlier. He didn't want to admit it, but he believes that he's in love with Gabe, a long time actually, he just never noticed it.

And so, Lui opened the man's restroom door to leave- but was blocked off by Gabe. Gabe has his hand to the wall to support him to not fall. "Hey."

"..Wh-"

Lui was about to ask why Gabe is here, but was abruptly cut off by Gabe, falling onto Lui's shoulder. Lui blushed as if he was a tomato, he could feel his ears and face was heating up. He hasn't seen this side of Gabe before, he was so handsome earlier when the gold lights above him was glimmering. He could feel Gabe's hot breaths on the back of his neck.

"O-oi.. Gabe. Get off me- stand up..!"

Gabe didn't said anything, as if he was asleep on Lui's shoulder. Causing Lui to blush and get annoyed more. But yet, it was soothing for Lui, Gabe's soft hot panting breaths on the back of his neck, also a bit close on his ear, is making him calm.

"..*pant*.. I love... Lui.. You....*pant* *pant* I want.. Lui. I want.. Him...*pant* Close to me...! I..! Want touch you... Lui..." Gabe just said everything that he wanted to say to Lui for a long time. Of course he was trembling, hugging Lui and gripping hard on him. ".. Hmp, idiot.. Let's just go."

--

*opens door* *closes door*

Gabe wastes no time, as he roughly pinned Lui againts the door. Lui let out a small quiet groan, which did Gabe heard as he let out a small chuckle. "You're cute.." Said Gabe with a smirk, causing Lui to blush a little.

And so, Gabe leaned his face on Lui's face, as they finally meet each other's lips for the first time. Gabe pressed his lips even harder on Lui's, signaling that Gabe wants to enter his tongue into Lui's mouth. Lui got a little bit annoyed by Gabe who's being greedy, but went with it. Two minutes passed with them pulling away from tongue kissing.

But while Gabe didn't want none of that anymore. So he trails down to Lui's neck as he gave him little kisses, but until he sucked and sucked and licked Lui's neck. Lui doesn't want to be expose, he didn't want Gabe to know his weak, so he just stayed quiet and silently trying not to moan. Which Gabe didn't really like, he wanted to hear his lover moaning and saying his name many times, that'll be soothing for his ears..

And so.. He starts off by roughly pressing his lips against Lui's lips once again. But something was different and off, Lui doesn't pull back his head, doesn't push Gabe away a little anymore, seems like Lui got use to it already. As Lui even dared to brush his tongue slowly on Gabe's teeth. Feisty... Gabe said to himself inside his mind. Just as passionately, Gabe kissed him back, now his tongue running in again in Lui's mouth. Again tongue kissing, Lui bringing Gabe more closer to him.

"..pwah..!" They both pulled away, then Gabe leaned on Lui's ear, whispering something that made Lui blush crazy. "Wanna do it...?" But yet, Lui was intrigued. Of course they were drunk, so their minds was all over the place. And so, Lui smirked a little, as Gabe liked where they were going with this. Suddenly, Lui's hands trails up to Gabe's muscular arms to his neck and to his cheeks. Lui giggled a bit. ".. I love you." "Well I love you more." They both giggled, then Gabe held Lui's waist as he carried him; while walking towards the bed. Gabe sat down the bed, and put Lui down. They- I mean Lui starts off with a kiss, while Gabe slowly slip his hand inside Lui's shirt. Then suddenly Gabe pulled away by laying on the bed, along with Lui with his arms wrapped around Lui's waist. They both laughed and kissed again.

--

*pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant*

After it was over, both of Lui and Gabe who's clothes are all crumbled up at the floor; was huffing, panting, seeing each other clearly, making eye contact and meeting each other's eyes. The moon shines brightly blue, through the open window to their right.

-

As the morning came in, Lui found himself sleeping close next to his lover, his head placed on Gabe's chest, hearing his heartbeat clearly and directly. As he just closed his eyes, and went back to sleep. Dreamt of being with his lover forever. As while Gabe smiled.

END