Unfinished Requested OS #8

Denied Feelings [Suoh × Fubuki]

Requested by SuohxFubukigirl

⚠︎: Missed/Wrong words.

•••

A rumour that just started a few weeks ago, as it began to spread throughout the school. Whispers was heard from behind, left and right. The rumour was that Fubuki and Suoh was seen at a private area, where Fubuki was being pinned against the wall by Suoh. The pic of them exploded throughout the Beigoma school. Now Fubuki and Suoh was being insulted, made fun of, and even bullied.

And yet, for Suoh - he didn't mind it all. Because he liked Fubuki for a long time, which Fubuki noticed for a long time. The way that Suoh shows his love without even saying some confessions about it to Fubuki- is so direct.

Suoh teases or insults in a passionate and loving behavior for Fubuki. Suoh touches his chin, pinches his cheeks, often pins him to a wall, whispers sometimes on his ear which gives him chills that for him (Fubuki) it feels somewhat good. Fubuki always thought of Suoh being a gentle, collected and organized guy, but obviously he thought wrong. The time they got older, Suoh's personality changed by just having feelings for Fubuki. And now they have this big cluster of problems

––– ––– –––✂

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My Stalker [YandareAiger × Reader]

Requested by Il9vecoffee
(No beyblading)

⚠︎: Missed/Wrong words.

•••

Y/N

'-Average man, with an average life. I work from nine to five, hey, hell, I pay-'

A cold night at around 9 pm. I was listening to some music while doing some assignments. I live at an apartment, where I live alone there, for the past two years, as I'm a college student. I couldn't afford the bills and student loans and living in the dorms, besides, it was a small space.

'-My average home. But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone and? I always feel like somebody's watching me. And I have n-'

I've always like to listen to music, it's my everyday hobby, I vibe and jam out almost everyday. But, this song I'm listening to right now, is new to me. Even though the song was released twelve fricking years ago. It was singed by "Rockwell".

Suddenly I shivered. Some wind entering inside my room from the window that's slightly opened. Then a click was heard. Even though I have headphones on my head, I definitely heard a click coming from the window. I think that noise was loud if I didn't have my headphones on. I paused the song, and took it off. I turned around to face the window a little bit far away from me. I saw nothing, except just a tree branch.

Maybe the wind made the tree branch knock on my window...?

I thought, as I sighed and put back my headphones in. Eventually, I finished my homework and went to bed. But I shivered again one last time.

-

The next following day, it was around 5 in the morning. I only walked because I couldn't afford a taxi to get to school. I'm low on funds right now. Gosh, life is a pain in the back.

-TIME SKIP-
bcuz the story is getting boring.

It was snowing, gentle small petals of snow gently falling down on the ground. I was on my way back home, while of course listening to some music. It was peaceful, and it was snowing which I've always liked when I was little. Sure it was cold, but yet it's so comforting and so relaxing.