A Cold Heavy Rain Inside my Heart [Lui × BrokenShu]

Pfft- the title is so cringey..
Requested by @BrajeshKumar049
This is not mostly lovey dovey, it's mostly just angst.

⚠: Missed/Wrong words. Long reading

•••

Shu

"Hello, my name is Shu Kurenai. I am born in Japan, but my parents had a business trip here, at America, but they couldn't leave me, so.. I hope we can be friends."

I smiled. As the teacher pointed directly to an empty desk, in front of a boy, who is staring blankly at the window beside him, with his cheek rested on his palm. I stared at him for a few seconds, until the teacher tapped me on the shoulder. "Something wrong, darling?" I look at her and shook my head. I made my way to the side of the classroom. I sat down, as I rest my head on my arm.

It was my first class in a different school, this was now my 5th time going to a new school, as I am now at 7th grader. My parents keep going on business trips or vacations, and I wanna be left behind, but they just kept dragging me. I kept on leaving my friends at some different schools, and I probably have twelve friends in different countries with their schools.

I tried convincing my mom or dad that I'll just stay in Japan from here on out, I was old enough to take care of myself! I don't need parents or guardians, that don't even see me as their child and just drags me around all over the world. My family was rich, so they took that opportunity to roam around countries, and put me immediately in a nearby public or private school. I don't want to go with them, I want stop abandoning my friends, even though I just hang out with them in just a few months, as I leave after one or two years. So, from now on, I am not making friends this year. Because after one year, I'll just leave them on the dust, and be left with a broken heart.

But... In just a few weeks later.. I suddenly developed feelings for a student that was sitting behind me. I think his name is Lui Shirosagi. I honestly really found him amazingly cool, and I didn't care if I was straight or gay, I just wanted to be friends with this guy. And.. I did!

~ FLASHBACK ~

We were walking up the stairs, holding a medium stack of papers, and there was an awkward silence. It's as if the awkward tension between me and Lui was surrounding us whenever we walk pass classroom doors. Until we reached the classroom where we give the papers.

After we did that. I was stuck on my thoughts while me and Lui was heading back to our building. The awkward tension was surrounding us again. But until, it disappeared.

"Hey, you're Shu Kurenai, right?"
"Huh?...M-mhm."
"..You're quite an amusing one, I say."

At that moment, I was like a walking ice cube while blushing. Amusing?! That was uncalled for! I didn't expect him to speak! At me! I overheard some students complaining about Lui doesn't talk much, and it'll be so rare and unsual if he talks to a student.

"T-thanks.. I guess."

I secretly looked away, which made me look at the sky. It was grey, I'm assuming it'll rain soon. "We better hurry, it'll rain soon." I said that as I stopped my walk. "Hm? Ah, how I love the rain, It'll be okay." He suddenly smiled. I couldn't help but drown by his smile.

Lui

I secretly watched his movements, to my surprise this guy is amusing. He was smart, a bit quiet like me, and... Something else about him that I can't really put my finger on. And I really can't tell what I see on those rosy crimson eyes he has, that's what I started to like about him.