Chapter 1: A fated meeting.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

( blah blah)=thoughts

"blah blah" = speech

" I AM HERE" IN BOLD IS ALL MIGHT SPEECH

[ oi gaki ] is our favorite kyuubi.

***************************************************************************************

???'S pov.

(It's been 4899 years huh?). I thought as I was on top of a mountain gazing down on Musutafu city which has once been the hidden leaf village . But now , not even a spec of history is alive from the years . Humans have evolved and the concept of chakra is not even present. Instead, people are now being born with powers called quirks. Chakra is gone because those with quirks cannot have chakra in their bodies.

I am the only being that I able to use chakra in this era. I then heard a voice in my soul [ Oi Naruto, don't forget about me, even though my brothers have all ascended to afterlife, I am still here.] .

3rd Person Pov.

the individual now recognized as Naruto Uzumaki, One of the most powerful man to walk on earth which was previously elemental nations. A man who was cursed with immortality with only 1-way to leave this place. But has been waiting for the opportunity to show up. The man still looked as he was the day he became the Hokage, but his eyes has dulled not showing the desire and life that it once had.

The man then jumped down from the cliff as he applied chakra to his feet and started running down the mountain at an extra-ordinary speeds. Once the man reached the bottom , he ventured into the city for a walk .

Walking through the neighbourhood while looking around the various building, women carrying groceries while talking to each other, middle school and high school students lively chatting with each other as they were returning home .

He was thinking how much things have changed since arrival of quirks. People with powerful quirks formed together a profession called "heroes" to protect people against the criminals and murderers who are misusing their powers for inhuman acts. He as happy since it was a noble idea when was first implemented, but after 100 years. Not everyone was a hero for protecting people. Some were in it for popularity, money and etc.

But not all of the heroes were like that, it was a small majority. Naruto was truly impressed by one hero named All might. that man was stronger that lady Tsunade. which was only achieved by his friend Sakura and her daughter Sarada. and Naruto can see that the man was passionate about saving others and took his responsibility very seriously.

While happy about the hero profession, Naruto also felt sad for the people who were born quirkless, which is a small majority of 0.0004%, and the ones who were born would suicide or be killed off by the age of 13 to 14. Naruto was disappointed in the views of society where power and fortune is the only importance.

Naruto was about to pass through a park when he heard the sounds of small-scale explosions and looked to his right to see a bruised green haired child on the floor with burned marks, bruised skin and 3 other children standing over him with cocky smirks as the blonde one said " I hope that teaches you a lesson, quirkless Deku." with the other 2 laughing .

Naruto was getting angrier each second and was about to teach the 3 kids a lesson when he heard the nearby adults say.

" ne, Isn't that the quirkless kid who lives in the apartment."

" ew, there are still these freaks around?"

" I should keep my kids far away from him ".

" I heard few people living in the same apartment even moved out from there."