Chapter 22

The rough material of Jesse's rug pressed into Lorelei's knees. Jesse leaned forward and kissed Lorelei again. He reached for his belt and unbuckled it. Lorelei's heart pounded as she watched his movements.

Matthew had many comments on her blowjob skills. He would often grab the back of her head and try to force his cock down her throat. She would gag, smack him, and then he would complain that she did not know what she was doing. His comments sat heavy in her mind as Jesse undid his belt.

"I'm not good at this," Lorelei blurted out.

"Excuse me?" he asked, raising a brow.

"I've been told I am terrible at blow jobs," she said.

"Just try your best."

Lorelei nodded. She took in a deep breath as Jesse pulled his cock out. He was already hard and she grabbed the base of his dick with one hand. She leaned in and licked the tip. The salty precum hit her tongue. Jesse let out a moan.

She opened her mouth and took in as much of his cock as she could. She sucked on his shaft as she swirled her tongue around the tip. Jesse put his hand on the back of Lorelei's head and her chest tightened as she worried he would shove her head down like Matthew. Instead, he grabbed a fistful of her hair. He did not force his dick down her throat as her head bobbed up and down.

"Fuck, that feels so good," Jesse said.

The saliva built up in Lorelei's mouth as she sucked his cock faster. She pulled away, and a string of spit hung between her lips and his dick. She wiped it away with the back of her hand. Her jaw already ached, but she did not want to stop.

She leaned back in. She dragged her tongue from the base of his dick to the tip before putting it back into her mouth. Jesse closed his eyes and tilted his head back as he groaned.

"You're such a good girl," he said. "You can definitely suck cock."

The heat pooled between Lorelei's legs and she could feel herself growing wetter. Matthew was always silent during blowjobs, so Jesse's groans and words were encouraging her. Lorelei's knees were growing sore from the rug, but she tried to push the thought to the back of her mind.

Jesse tightened his hold on her hair and pulled her head back. He was breathing heavily before he kissed her. Lorelei straightened on her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck. His tongue swiped across her bottom lip and she parted her lips. He pulled back with a smile.

"I can't wait to fuck you," he said.

"We're not going to do the pain thing?" she asked.

"Pleasure first," he said. "What are your safe words?"

"Yellow and red."

"Good girl."

Jesse kissed Lorelei's forehead before pulling her up onto her feet. He reached behind her for the zipper to her dress. She slipped the straps off of her shoulders and let the dress pool at her feet. She stepped over the material as Jesse guided her to his bed.

Lorelei laid down on the bed and propped herself up on her elbows. Watching Jesse, he pulled his shirt over his head exposing his tattoos. She licked her lips and Jesse smirked.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

"Yes, Jesse," she said.

"Call me Sir in the bedroom," he said.

Lorelei bit down on her lip as took a deep breath. She had never used names and titles in the bedroom before, but the thought of it turned her on.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

Jesse's smile grew.

"Good girl," he said.

Lorelei laid back as Jesse climbed on top of her. He rubbed her clit through the material of her thong. She moaned as pleasure built up in her core. She was desperate for him to touch her skin. She grabbed his wrist and moved his hand underneath her underwear. Jesse let out a low chuckle.

"So needy," he said.

Before Lorelei could speak, Jesse dipped one finger into her core. Lorelei gasped before letting out another moan. He pumped his finger in and out of her, and pleasure waved throughout her body. She shuddered as she was closer to an orgasm.

Jesse pulled his finger out of her and Lorelei whimpered. He placed his finger in his mouth and sucked the juices off his finger. He reached for the nightstand and grabbed a condom. Lorelei pulled her underwear down and tossed them to the floor.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

Jesse placed himself at her entrance and pushed in. Lorelei dug her nails into Jesse's back as she felt herself stretch around him. He thrusted into her and she let out another moan.

She clawed and screamed in pleasure as Jesse fucked her. His bed creaked underneath them. A mixture of their moans swirled together.

Sweat was building up on Jesse's temple as he buried his head in the crook of Lorelei's neck. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt her orgasm building with every thrust.

"Fuck, you feel so good, baby girl," Jesse said between heavy breaths.

Lorelei bit on the inside of her cheeks. She did not want to kill the mood by laughing inappropriately. She was not used to these comments. Despite how awkward she felt about them, she could listen to Jesse talk like that all day.

"You're so fucking wet," Jesse said.

Crap, Lorelei thought. What do I say back?

She wanted to say something back that he thought was sexy. What could that be? She was always silent with Matthew. He hated her attempts to be sexy.

"You did that to me, Sir," she said.

Jesse raised his head from her neck. He kissed her and she moaned into his mouth. She could feel the muscles in his back tighten.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

He pumped in and out of her faster. With one hard thrust, he contorted his face as he grunted. Lorelei loved watching guys cum. It made her feel powerful to have such an effect on a man.

Jesse was panting for breath as he collapsed on top of Lorelei.