Chapter 15

Jesse went up with Lorelei to her apartment to make sure she made it to her unit. When they got outside her door, Lorelei threw her arms around his neck. Jesse smiled as he put his hands on her hips. She leaned in to kiss him and Jesse could taste the alcohol on her lips. He broke the kiss and brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. Lorelei got on her toes to kiss him again, but he stopped her.

"You need to go to bed," he said.

Lorelei's smile dropped. The rejection sat heavy in her chest. She wondered why Jesse did not want to kiss her anymore. She assumed that she must have embarrassed herself in her drunken state. She bit down on her lip.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

Jesse raised a brow. He pulled Lorelei into his chest and tightened his grip.

"Of course I'm not mad at you," he said. "You're drunk. I am not going to take advantage of you."

Lorelei's eyes burned and she wondered why she was crying again. She was never an emotional drunk before.

Matthew always tried to pour a few drinks down Lorelei's throat when he wanted her to loosen her inhibitions. There were a few mornings where she would wake up naked in bed with a pounding headache and not remembering the night before.

Lorelei sniffled and Jesse rubbed her back. She pulled back and wiped the tears off of her cheeks. Jesse's brows were furrowed together. Lorelei assumed he was wondering what he said to upset her.

She barely knew Jesse, but she trusted him. She believed him when he said that he would not have sex with her; however, she did not want to be alone. She knew that if she did not have Jesse comfort her, she would be alone and crying while trying to cuddle Milo and Oliver. She was shocked by how emotional she was right now.

"Can you stay with me?" Lorelei asked.

Jesse let out a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. Lorelei tried to prepare herself for another wave of rejection.

"Okay," he said.

Lorelei nodded before fishing through her purse for her keys. She struggled to get the key into the door, but she managed to open it. Jesse crouched and helped Lorelei out of her shoes. She tossed her keys onto the counter and he followed her into the bedroom.

Lorelei flopped onto her bed and pulled the blankets up over her body. Jesse pulled a shirt out of her dresser. He smirked when he saw the small pink vibrator that Lorelei hid in her drawer.

"That doesn't look too comfortable," he said. "You're going to want to change."

Lorelei groaned as she forced herself to sit on the edge of the bed. Jesse unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head. He helped her into the T-shirt. She crawled back into bed as Jesse stripped down to his underwear. He slid into the bed and wrapped his arms around Lorelei. She rolled over and rested her head against his chest and quickly fell asleep.

--

Lorelei's head was pounding when she woke up. Nausea sat heavy in her stomach. She opened her eyes to see that Jesse was no longer in bed. She held onto her head as she sat on the edge of the bed. She dragged her feet out of the bedroom.

Jesse was sitting on the couch, wearing his clothes from last night. Milo and Oliver were on each side of him. He had Lorelei's latest Stephen King novel in his hands. He looked up and chuckled at Lorelei. Her hair was a mess and she held her temple.

"Feeling rough?" he asked with a slight chuckle behind his voice.

"Why did I drink so much?" Lorelei asked.

"Jody can be quite persuasive," he said. "What do you need?"

"A shower and a coffee."

Jesse laughed, and it caused Lorelei to smile.

"Come join me?" she asked.

Jesse closed the book and set it down on the coffee table before standing.

"You don't have to tell me twice," he said.

He followed Lorelei into the bathroom where she turned on the shower. She pulled her shirt off of her body, pulled down her underwear, and stepped under the stream of hot water. Jesse came in behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She spun around and pressed her hands against his bare chest.

She traced her finger along the ink on the one side of his chest. She could feel him growing hard against her lower abdomen. He slid his hands down her back so that he could grab her ass. She dragged her fingers down his chest and down to his cock. He groaned as she started to stroke him.

"Fuck," he groaned.

Lorelei smirked as she stroked him harder. She was getting turned on that she had such an effect on him. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. The water cascaded down his chest.

He grabbed Lorelei's hips and spun her around. He slapped his hand on her ass. Lorelei jumped at the sting that spread across her cheek. She moaned as Jesse dipped two fingers into her. She arched her back and leaned back into Jesse. He grabbed her throat with his other hand and held her in a possessive hold.

"You're such a dirty girl," he whispered into her ear.

Lorelei squeezed her thighs together as pleasure overtook her body. She closed her eyes and her breathing grew heavy. She could not move because of the tight hold Jesse had on her throat. He was the only thing that stopped her wobbly knees from giving out from underneath her.

The pressure was building and Lorelei was on the verge of cumming. Matthew could never get her off and Jesse seemed to do it with ease.

"I'm so close," she said.

Jesse pulled his fingers out of her and she whimpered. He let go of her throat, put his hand on her lower back, and pushed her down. Lorelei put her hands on the shower wall to balance herself as she was bent over in front of Jesse.

Her toes curled when she felt Jesse press his cock at her entrance. He rocked his hips forward in a fast motion, giving her all of his length at once. She cried out in pleasure.

Jesse thrusted in and out of Lorelei. She squeezed her eyes shut and struggled to stay on her feet. Jesse's fingers curled deep into her hips.

Lorelei had never had sex in the shower before. She tried a few times with Matthew, but they were never coordinated enough to make it work. She was amazed how Jesse managed to do it without a problem. She tried to push the thought that he must have done this with plenty of other girls before to the back of her mind.

Jesse had to wrap an arm around Lorelei's waist when she shuddered and her knees gave out. She cried out as she came. Her vision went black for a moment as she tried to come back down to Earth.

Jesse pulled out of her. Lorelei could not feel him cum on her lower back because of the stream of warm water.

Lorelei straightened and turned to kiss him. Jesse grabbed the bottle of shampoo and lathered it in her hair. She stayed in bliss as Jesse washed her hair and body, and she thought that she could get used to this feeling.