Chapter 10

Jesse undid his tie from around his neck. He unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his toned chest and Lorelei could feel her desire grow. She saw that his collection of tattoos traveled from his arm and sprawled across the one side of his chest. He kneeled on the end of the bed and Lorelei instinctively pushed herself back. Jesse smirked.

"You okay?" he asked.

Lorelei nodded. She had no words for how attractive Jesse looked right now.

"Use your words, Lorelei," Jesse said. "I need to know you're all good."

"I'm good," she squeaked.

Jesse raised a brow. Lorelei cleared her throat as she tried to resume a normal speaking voice.

"I'm good," she said softly.

Jesse reached forward and brushed his knuckles along her cheek.

"Lie down," he said.

Lorelei laid down on the bed. Jesse pulled the tie off of his neck and wrapped it around his fist. Lorelei held her breath as Jesse crawled on top of her. His dark hair came out from behind his ear, and without thinking, Lorelei brushed it back. He smiled, grabbed her hand, and kissed the back of it.

"You've always wanted to try bondage," he said, not as a question but as a statement.

"Yes," she said.

"Hands above your head."

Lorelei stretched her hands up over her head. Her fingertips touched the metal of the headboard. Jesse reached for her hands. Lorelei looked up and watched him as he unraveled the tie from around his fist and tied her wrists to the bed frame. The soft material of the tie was tight against her skin. It was a much better knot than Matthew had tied when they messed around with her scarf.

Jesse straightened. Lorelei pulled against the tie, but the knot was taught. Goosebumps spread across her skin when she realized that she was lying bare and defenseless in front of a man she met on the internet.

"What are the safewords?" Jesse asked.

Lorelei rolled her head to the side so that her cheek was resting against her shoulder. Jesse pulled off his shirt, and Lorelei nearly drooled as she watched his muscles move.

"Yellow and red," she said.

"Good," he said. "Use them if you need them."

Lorelei gasped when Jesse hooked his fingers around the strap of her thong and ripped it off. The air was cold against her wet sex. She pressed her thighs together, a little embarrassed that she was already so turned on.

Jesse grabbed her knees and pulled her legs apart. She jumped when Jesse ran his finger along her slit.

"So wet already," he said with amusement behind his voice.

"Sorry," Lorelei said.

"Sorry?" He raised a brow. "It's definitely nothing to be sorry about."

Jesse rubbed his thumb in a circle around her clit. Lorelei shuddered as she squeezed her eyes shut. Her knees closed as pleasure radiated up from her core and spread throughout her body. Her goosebumps disappeared as warmth covered her skin. Jesse grabbed her knee with his free hand and pinned her leg against the bed.

"Keep your legs open," he said.

Lorelei could feel herself shake as Jesse continued to rub her clit. She was used to Matthew just aggressively fingering her and he never managed to touch her sensitive bundle of nerves. She was overtaken by bliss and let out a moan as a wave of pleasure washed over her body. Jesse's fingers curled into her knee.