Chapter 13

When Lorelei and Jesse got outside of The Alibi, she could hear the pounding music coming from inside. The neon lights provided a glow in the night air. Lorelei's grip on Jesse's hand tightened as they stepped inside. Jesse paid their cover and Lorelei held her breath as they went into the club.

Lorelei breathed again when she saw how dark it was inside. Multicoloured lights shone onto the stage. Music was pounding in her ears. She may be able to hide amongst the crowd.

There were multiple stages placed throughout the club. Most of them had a girl in barely any clothes twirling around a pole. Lorelei had expected men to be hollering at these women, trying to tuck bills into their G-strings, and trying to jump on stage, but everyone seemed well behaved. Men and women were sitting in chairs with drinks and would place bills on the stage.

"My friends are downstairs," Jesse said.

Lorelei followed Jesse as he pulled her to the back of the club. Her knees shook and she struggled to walk down the steep stairs in her heels. She clung to Jesse's arm to maintain her balance. She did not know much about The Alibi, but she did not know that there was a basement.

They walked into a room that was more well lit. There was only one stage, and instead of it being a small circle upstairs, it was a long platform. There were fewer tables and chairs placed around the platform. One of the most buff men Lorelei had ever seen was on stage almost naked.

Lorelei raised a brow, curious as to why Jesse just brought her to a male strip club. She followed beside Jesse as he walked over to a table full of people. There were three men and a woman. Their attention went from the stage to Lorelei and Jesse. They all greeted them as they sat down.

"Jesse, good to see you," the one man said. He had his arm around the girl.

"Thanks, Mateo," Jesse said.

"Who is this?" the woman said with a smile.

Lorelei was intimidated by the beauty of this woman. She had large dark eyes and high cheekbones. She was leaning over the table and her chest was spilling out of her tight silver dress. Her dark hair was twisted and pinned on the top of her head. A black and grey tattoo of a tiger was running down her arm. She had what looked like a collar around her neck. Lorelei realized that all of his friends were into kink too.

Lorelei jumped when Jesse put his hand on her thigh.

"Jody, this is Lorelei," Jesse said.

"Nice to meet you, Lorelei," she said.

"This is Ash and Zeke," Jesse introduced the two other men.

Lorelei nodded. A lump was growing in her throat, and she was afraid that her voice would betray her and come out in a squeak. She had never been around multiple people that are into kink. She was on edge because she had no clue what these people were going to do in a club full of people.

Jody drained her drink before setting it down on the table. She flashed Lorelei a smile.

"Let's go get a drink, Lorelei," she said.

Jesse's fingers curled tighter into Lorelei's thigh.

"She just got here," Jesse said.

"Exactly," Jody said. "She needs a drink now."

"Jody-"

"What would you like to drink, Lorelei?"

"Vodka," Lorelei blurted out.

Jody smirked.

"I like her already," she said.

Jesse sighed before taking his hand off of her leg. Jody stood and motioned for Lorelei to do the same. Lorelei stood and followed Jody to the bar in the back. Despite wearing stilettos, Jody was much shorter. Lorelei looked over her shoulder to see Jesse watching them.