Chapter 38

Lorelei's jaw ached as her mouth stretched around Jesse's cock. She had been on her knees for almost twenty minutes, and even though she had grown wet and was desperate for him to fuck her, she was in love with this blow job. She would often grow tired and bored when she was sucking Matthew's dick, but with Jesse, it was a whole other experience.

Jesse moaned and groaned. His hands were in her hair. He was not forcing his cock down her throat like Matthew did, but was guiding her head. He was muttering things under his breath that turned her on.

She almost completely forgot about the plug in her ass. She was focused on his cock and her throbbing clit. The inside of her thighs had grown warm and wet with her juices. He tightened his fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth off of his dick.

"Fuck, you're good at that," he said.

Lorelei smiled. She wiped off the spit that had fallen to her chin with the back of her hand. His fingers were still in her hair and he pulled her up so that she was kissing him. She remembered the plug when she felt it shift and let out a soft moan.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said.

She nodded, pulled off her T-shirt, and then she crawled onto the bed. She stuck her ass up in the air. She was prepared for him to pull the plug out, but instead, his fingers ran down her wet slit. A shiver ran up her spine as his fingers grazed along her clit.

She did not look behind her as she listened to Jesse shuffle around behind her. The bed dipped and he put his hand on her lower back. He pushed his cock into her in one thrust. She cried out as her fingers clutched at the blankets on the bed.

Between his cock and the plug, Lorelei has a feeling of fullness that she was not used to. Jesse carefully pulled in and out of her as he moaned. Lorelei was in love with the sensation, so she started to back her ass up when he thrust his cock forward so that he would fuck her harder.

"That's a good girl," he said. "Back up on that cock."

She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt her orgasm fast approaching. Her breathing quickened and her mouth had gone dry from moaning so loudly.

She jumped when Jesse smacked her ass. The warmth spread across her cheek. He hit her again. This time, it burned more as her skin was already sensitive from his touch. The tingling of her cheek brought her closer to cumming.

"Keep doing that," Lorelei said breathlessly.

She could hear Jesse let out a slight chuckle before he smacked her ass again with his hand. The burning in her tender flesh grew hotter. He hit her two more times, and she involuntarily jumped as she grew more sensitive.

"I'm going to cum," Lorelei said.

"Cum for me, baby girl," Jesse said.

Lorelei's muscles tightened as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Her arms and legs were shaking, and she loved that Jesse had such an effect on her. Jesse kept fucking her, and she thought it was going to push over the edge and cause her to cum again. He smacked her ass one more time before he groaned. Lorelei could tell by that noise that he came.

He was panting for breath as he leaned over Lorelei. He had one hand on the bed, propping himself up. Sweat coated their skin. Jesse leaned down and kissed the back of her shoulder before pulling out of her sex.

"Do you want the plug out?" he asked.

"Okay," she said.

"I'm going to warn you that this is going to feel weird," he said.

Lorelei nodded and stuck her ass back up in the air. Jesse grabbed the jewel on the end of the plug and slowly eased it out of her ass. Lorelei winced and hissed in pain as she felt the bulb stretch her ass again. Jesse put his hand on her back and slowly rubbed it back and forth to try and help Lorelei relax. She let go of the breath she was holding onto once she felt it leave her body.

She pushed her sweaty hair out of her face. Her knees wobbled as she stood. She walked to the bathroom, not looking back at Jesse.

When she got in front of the mirror, she turned so that she could see her butt. Her cheeks were bright red from his hand and she wondered if it would bruise. She was hoping that it would leave some kind of mark behind.

She went to the bathroom before going back into the bedroom. Jesse was sitting on the foot of her bed naked. He looked up and smiled when he saw Lorelei standing in the doorway.

Lorelei loved the way he stared at her. It was always with a smile and a twinkle in his eye. He looked at her like she was the most beautiful woman in the world, and that's what he made her feel like. Matthew had a talent for pointing out what she was most insecure about; however, she forgot about all of that when she was with Jesse.

"You excited about the wedding tomorrow?" he asked.

Not really, she thought. I don't want to be around Bryan.

She could not tell Jesse that though. She was sure he would get jealous if she told him about the voicemails he has left and the text messages he had sent her.

Bryan never returned to the rehearsal dinner after talking to Lorelei, so she hoped he would come to the wedding. She would hate to have ruined Molly's wedding by scaring the Best Man away.

"Weddings are overrated," Lorelei said. "Too much stress and drama."

"You think there is going to be drama at Molly's wedding?" Jesse asked. "Why?"

Lorelei shrugged.

"A bunch of people together drinking," she said. "That's always a recipe for drama."

Jesse chuckled. He motioned for Lorelei to come over. She kneeled on the bed, straddling him. He ran his fingers through her hair.

"There's a dance floor?" Jesse asked.

Lorelei raised a brow.

"Of course," she said. "Weddings always have a dance floor."

"Then we are going to have plenty of fun," he said.

"As long as I don't faint giving my speech."