A/N IMPORTANT

HELLO

it is the author here

I would like to thank everyone for reading and providing suggestions and feedback for this story of mine!

I hope that even though it is now complete, more and more people will read it!

but you didn't think that was the end did you?

there will be a sequel!

I cannot tell you when it'll start coming out, I need to figure out the basics for it, but I would never end on a cliffhanger like that.

I apologize if I took a while updating at any point and I apologize if the ending isn't the best! it was somewhat a rush because I had just figured out where I wanted to go with it :)

I hope you all can share this with friends! I'd appreciate it lots.

This is not the only story I've been writing, I have about 5 or so other stories I've been writing.

I would publish them but I've been using some of the same characters from this one in the others, mainly because I use my own daydreams and fake scenerios to create these weird stories.

I would change them but I feel the characters just fit too much and the most I would do is change the names.

Would you still read if I kept the same names and characters (some)? or should I change up the names? :)

I appreciate the love I got on this story and I'm really glad I got to share it with you all.

stay in tune for the sequel and other stories!

-xSaturnsMoonx

update I uploaded part 1 of the sequel woo