2

A/N: I like when there's space at the top

there's nothing but darkness for miles.

at least that's what I think anyways. too dark to see.

it's as if I am standing in a great big ball of nothing. perhaps I am?

curiousity gets the best of me as I bend down blindly, waving my hand around my feet--trying to find what I'm standing on. there has to be a floor somewhere.

but as my hand continues down towards my the bottom, nothing touches the tips of my fingers. I slide them against my feet--so soft I barely even recognized I had touched something--and continue down past the tips of my toes and through where the floor is supposed to be.

nothing is there.

my hand just keeps going down and down until I'm tipping forward.

my body whips up before I can fall and I put my arms out to balance myself. if there's no floor, what am I standing on?

hesitantly I take a slow step forward, expecting my foot to just go down like my hand did.

instead, it hit a surface.

I bend down once more trying to find the surface that suddenly appeared but once again I feel nothing.

how is it that I am able to walk on air? 

I hear a soft noise.

it is faint but it's there. soft taps from the distance, almost as if it is raining.

oh how I hate the rain.

maybe not the rain itself, but thunderstorms to be exact.

every time there is a thunderstorm, something bad happens. the day I arrived there was a storm, heavy drops of rain hit the top of the van I was tied up in.

then again there was a storm the day Jamie, the boy from room 4, dissapeared.

I take it as a warning.

but this isn't a storm. no there would have to be water for it to be raining.

instead there was a simple pitter patter from far away. as it grew closer it sounded almost like someone running.

who else could be here? this is my mind.

now I can see the person, a very little boy running quickly before me.

he has dark brown hair and wears a torn up t-shirt and pants. no shoes on his feet.

"h-hey!" I call out to him. the boy continues to run.

"hey!" I yell louder. he still doesn't stop. can he not see or hear me?

I walk closer to the boy as he stops a few feet in front of me. there's fear in his blue eyes as he whips around, looking everywhere.

yet there is nothing to look at?

"help! momma! papa! where are you!?" the boy suddenly screams out. he's small, probably very young from what I can tell.

I can now see the tears shining in his eyes, a frown sketched upon his face as it crumples the more he looks around.

"please! please someone help me! help me find my momma! please!" he wimpers, falling to the non existant ground. he clutches his shirt tightly as if he is hugging himself.