Chapter 48: It's Time

hey just a short chapter just to leave you all hanging for more :p

if we get at least 10 votes and a few comments we'll upload the next chappie :D

lots of love,  

Alice and Sophie :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam’s POV

The girls have been gone for about 12 hours now and the lads are slowly getting worse.

Niall hasn’t eaten since they have left and won’t laugh at any of my lame jokes, Zayn hasn’t spoken to anyone since and has sat in his room doing who knows what, Harry’s been crying and when he’s not crying he’s clung to Louis like his life depends on it and Louis has just been sitting there looking lifeless, not doing anything except sitting and sobbing.

‘LADS!’ I yelled.

‘What do you want Liam?’ Niall asked in a monotone voice.

‘The four of you on the couch now. YOU TOO ZAYN!’ Lou, Harry and Niall all slowly made their way to the couch.

‘ZAYN!’ I yelled one more time.

‘Alright I’m coming, I’m coming.’ Zayn called back. He finally made his way out of his room and sat down with the other lads.

‘Now the girls told me they didn’t want you all upset once they left. Now we will be seeing them next week so all of you man up and grow a pair.’ I said and walked out of the room leaving the lads all mouth opened.

Hey at least they aren’t all depressed anymore….. DADDY DIRECTION FOR THE WIN!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice’s POV *back in Australia*

‘Yay I can’t believe we’re home.’ Sophie squealed with delight as I opened the door to our place.

I have to say our house is pretty awesome… come on we have a jukebox!

I walked inside and ran into my room and jumped on my bed. Man I’ve missed my room.

The neon blue walls that matched perfectly with my lavender carpet, my double bed and wardrobe. Ahh I’ve missed you.

I placed my suitcase down and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

EWWWW!

Whoops I may or may not have left the fridge full of food and now everything is yuck.

I threw everything in the bin then yelled, ‘SOPH WE HAVE TO GO GET FOOD!’

‘OKAY WE HAVE TO GO TO THE PHARMACY TOO BABE,’ she shouted back. Ehh time to find out whether it’s positive or negative… honestly I’m scared.

What happens if I am pregnant and harry doesn’t want anything to do with me and the baby? I can’t raise a child on my own, but what happens if I’m not pregnant and the disappointment hits me?

‘Babe let’s test it.’ Soph handed me the pregnancy test. I honestly didn’t pay any attention while shopping did I?

‘Soph I’m scared.’

‘I know you are Hun. Oh and for shits and gigs can I do one too?’

‘Alright let’s do this.’ Sophie and I went to separate bathrooms and once we were done we both put our tests on the table.

‘Okay we have to wait three minutes.’ I deeply sighed with impatience. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

‘Hi we’re One Direction.’ An ad for the lads came on.

 ‘And watch out Australia cos we’ll be down under soon!’ Lou exclaimed. Wow we really can’t get away from these boys can we, they’re now even on our TV!

‘Al I think it’s time.’ Sophie said excitedly. We both closed our eyes and picked up the test.

‘On the count of 3 we open our eyes……1…….2…..3!’