Chapter 5: Wake Up Call

Authors Note:

Hey guys we hope you are enjoying the story so far :) We would love it if you guys left us any comments or questions and if you also voted :)

You can also follow us on twitter ...... @Sophie_Olson and @alicem1529

Sophie posts when there is a new chapters up and we also follow back :)

Lots of love,

Alice and Sophie xx

---------------------------------------------NEXT MORNING -------------------------------------------

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

Liam's alarm went off. He turned it off jumping out of his bed. He turned it off jumped out of bed. He quietly snuck into the kitchen and made himself some breaky.

Now to wake up the boys he thought. He quietly snuck into Lou's room first.

'Lou wake up mate.' Liam whispered into Lou's ear and tapping him. It was currently 5:00am and Alice's plane came in at 6:30am. Lou slowly opened his eyes.

'Morning Sleepy.' Liam chuckled quietly.

'Is any of the other boys awake?' Lou asked rubbing his eyes.

'Nah, I woke you up first.' Liam purposely woke Louis up first because he knew he would have an evil idea on how to wake up the other boys.

'Let's wake Harold next.' Louis said enthusiastically. He jumped out of bed and skipped all the way to Harry's room. Lou slowly opened the door with Liam right behind him with his phone video recording. Louis tip-toed his way to Harry's bed and slowly stood up on the bed and started jumping up and down. Harry woke up straight away and glared at Louis and Liam.

'Piss off.' Harry groaned putting his pillow over his face.

'Get up Harry; we have to pick Soph's friend Alice up at the airport.' Louis said still jumping on Harry's bed. Harry sat up straight away.

'Ohh I forgot.' Harry said jumping out of bed.

'Put some pants on Styles.' Liam complained covering his eyes.

'Don't pretend like you don't like it Liam.' Harry said while putting his trackies on that he picked up from his messy floor.

'Niall and Zayn are next.' Louie jumped off the bed and pointed in the direction of their room.

'Good luck getting Zayn up, he is worse than me in the morning.' Harry said walking out of the room towards the kitchen, Louis and Liam made their way to Zayn and Niall's room.

'Niall first.' Liam whispered, still video recording.

Lou walked over to Niall and whispered in his ear, 'Niall, we have Nandos for you in the kitchen.' Niall's eye shot wide open and he sat up straight away.

'Nandos, where?' Niall asked and Louis and Liam bursted into laughter.

'Sorry Nialler but no Nandos today.' Liam said wiping a tear from his eye from laughing so much.

'Not fair you got my hopes worked up for nothing.' Niall pouted.

'It's alright Niall because we get to do something better than Nandos.' Louis told him and grinned.

'What?' Niall's blue eyes gleamed with excitement.

'We get to wake Zayn up, on the count of three scream in Zayn's ear and say, wake up Zayn.' Lou walked towards the sleeping Zayn.

1

2

3

'WAKE UP ZAYN!' Niall, Louis and Liam yelled. Zayn shoot up out of bed with a horrified look on his face.

'I swear I hate you boys.' Zayn shouted at the three of them.

'We love you too.' They replied then bursted into laughter again. Zayn pushed passed them and stomped into the kitchen where Harry had made tea and breakfast for them.

'Naww thanks Hazza.' Lou said taking a sip of his tea. Once all the boys had breakfast and got ready it was already 5:45 am.

'Alright I have left Soph a letter saying that we got a call to go into work to see management and for her to meet us at dinner.' Lou told them.

'Alright lets go, I think the car is here.' Harry said looking out the window to see Teddy, the driver waiting in the car for them. They boys all quietly snuck out of the house and got in the car.

'So what kind of girl are we looking for Lou?' Zayn asked.

'Well Soph said browny- blondie hair.' Louis told them.

'Curly or straight.' Liam asked.

'Straight, she also has blue eyes and dimples.'

'LIKE ME, I have dimples!' Harry exclaimed.

'Hahaha yeah, oh and she is the same height as Soph too.' Louis smiled, he was looking forward to meeting Alice. They arrived at the airport with fifteen minutes to spare.

'Alright now she is supposed to come out of the internationals gate 3.' Liam told them and pointed towards the gate and started walking in that direction.

'Oh I forgot to tell you, look at what I made.' Louis grinned and pulled out a folded piece of paper from his pocket. He unfolded it and it said on it with huge letters 'Alice (Sophie's Bestie)'. Lou showed all the boys and they all laughed.

'Hahaha Lou what a great idea.' Niall said patting Lou on the back. During the fifteen minutes the boys quietly chatted but their eyes switched to the doors when the first passenger walked out. Louis held his sign over his head and after a few minutes more passengers walked out a girl saw the sign and smiled, showing off her dimples.

'Do you think that's her Louis?' Harry whispered to him.

'We will soon find out.' Louis answered and he turned back to the girl and started walking towards her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER :P yes we hate them in stories too but we thought it was neccessary here :P xx