Chapter 44: Vas 'appening babe?

Alice’s POV

My suitcase was opened by a familiar face.

‘ZAYN!’ I cried. I swear I thought I was going to die in an old smelly suitcase, YUCK!

‘ALLY! Hey everything is okay now. You are all safe.’ He reassured me.

‘Where’s Sophie?’  I asked as Zayn pulled me out of the suitcase.

‘ALLYCAT!’ She screamed and ran over and hugged me.

‘Are you okay?’ she whispered in my ear as we hugged each other. I just nodded. I turned around and saw the curly haired boy standing in front of me.

‘Harry?’ I chocked on tears as I ran to him and he lifted me up and span me around.

‘Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Why do you smell like vomit?’ Harry threw questions after questions at me I was fine except for the mention of the vomit question which remined me of mine and Sophie’s conversation.

What happens if I really am pregnant?’ I thought to myself and quickly glanced at Soph who must have been thinking the same thing.

‘I’m fine, I just wanna go home.’ I finally responded. Everyone nodded as we walked to the car but I had only one thing on my mind; Australia.

The car ride back was quite quiet and once we got back to the house I excused Sophie and me.

‘Sorry guys but I gotta talk to Sophie.’ I said taking her hand and walking to our room. I closed the door and quietly sat beside Soph on the bed.

‘I want to go back to Australia.’ I said quickly but Soph still understood me.

‘Me too, the boys are there in two weeks I think.’

‘I want to go home a bit before then so I can get settled again and sort things out.’

‘Alice what if you are pregnant?’

‘I don’t know. What if Harry leaves me?’ I silently sobbed.

‘Babe he won’t leave you and I think you will both be fantastic parents and anyway we don’t know if you even are yet.’ Soph comforted me.

‘I’ll take the test when we get to Australia, but first of all how are we going to tell the boys we are leaving?’ 

‘We’ll leave tomorrow morning and just tell them that we will meet them when they arrive in Australia.’

‘Okay let’s break the news to them but wait there is something I have to do first.’ I said as I walked out of the room.

Harry’s POV

The last 24 hours have been the worst nightmare for me. I swear for a minute I thought we were never going to see the girls again. To imagine a world where their smiling faces aren’t in it is unimaginable but for some reason I feel as though Alice and Sophie are still stressed about something, like they are keeping a secret from us or something…

‘ZAYN, WHERE ARE YOU?’ Alice yelled from her room.

‘Vas ‘appening babe?’ Zayn asked as she ran to him.

‘You and I are going out.’ She sang. Why does she want to go out with Zayn?

‘Where are you going?’ I asked curiously, trying to find out where they were going together.

‘I can’t say. It’s a surprise.’ Alice teased. She lent down and slowly pecked me on the lips.

‘Please just be safe and don’t do anything stupid.’ Liam warned.

‘Yeah guys, no fun is officially banned for FOREVER!’ Louis sarcastically joked, causing Niall to laugh hysterically.

‘Okay we will be back in a few hours.’ Alice called. She had already picked up her bag and my car keys and was half way out the door as she dragged Zayn reluctantly behind her. They both waved good-bye as the door slammed shut and they had left.

‘Do you know where they are going Soph?’ I asked hopefully. I turned around to face Soph so she could answer my question but instead I find her exhausted with her head on Louis’s lap and her feet on Niall’s.

‘I have no idea.’ She yawned, great.

________________________________

Authors Note 

What are your thoughts on what Alice is going to do?

Do you think Alice is really pregnat?

Will Sophie get a cheesecake?

Will is be chocolate or strawberry?

Please vote, fan and leave comments on thoughts, oh and let us know on what might be a good idea in the story.

Love always,

                        Alice and Sophie