Chapter 55: Relationship Status

hey guys :)

Alice's dress on the side and Sophie's dress is on the previous chapter :) Please Vote and Comment xx

Lots of love,

                    Alice and Sophie :)xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE LIMO – still Zayn’s P.O.V.

‘We all need to agree on this,’ Liam started and looked at us all. ‘We can’t mention anything about Sophie being pregnant and try and stay off the topic of Alice being pregnant. Agreed?’ Liam eyed us all. We all nodded. We can’t let everything we have done fall down the drain.

 ‘You both look amazing’ Niall said looking at Sophie and Alice.

‘Tanks Niall’ Alice said cheerfully.

‘Aww thanks Niall’ Sophie said as she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I don’t know if I’m the only one that noticed but Niall was kind of blushing. Not a lot to make it noticeable but enough for him to have a bit of a rosy cheeks.

Sophie was shaking. ‘You are going to be fine’ Alice assured her.

‘Thanks Ally-cat but I’m really scared. This is my first performance in Australia since the X factor and no one has heard this song and I’m dancing what if I stuff up? What if I fall over? Oh my god what if I forget the lyrics? Oh no even worse! What if the song is horrible and NO ONE likes it!?!’ she was saying everything so quickly and you could hear just how scared she was.

‘You won’t stuff up the dancing you have been practicing for what 2 weeks now. In the studio and at home’ Alice said.

‘Hell you even made us learn the dance’ Harry said joking around. She giggled at that bit.

‘I doubt you will forget your own lyrics Soph, you have been singing it for so long now. In the shower, making food, brushing your teeth it’s basically stuck in your head.’ Niall said.

‘Everyone is going to love the song’ Liam said.

‘Yeah, you know why?’ I asked her.

‘Why?’ she questioned with a puzzled face.

‘Because you wrote it Sophie’ she bit her lip and looked down.

‘Thanks guys this means a lot to me.’ She said smiling at us all.

‘We are here!’ the driver called out to us.

‘Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod’ she said really quickly and we all just laughed.

AUTHORS NOTE

THIS PART MIGHT GET CONFUSING BUT THIS IS ALL THE SAME SCEEN JUST CHANGING SO THEN YOU CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE ALL THINKING FOR THE ONE QUESTION AND THE WHOLE NIGHT.

There are parts where it might go back you will understand when you see it.

Liam’s P.O.V.

I stepped out of the car. Cameras flashing everywhere.

‘One Direction are finally here!’ I heard a female voice call out. I fixed my suit and waited for the others to get out of the car.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

I stepped out of the car. Woah Australia are really full on when it comes to cameras.

I smiled and waved to everyone and then there were a whole bunch of screams.

Louis’ P.O.V.

Stay happy Lou. She can’t stay mad forever now can she? Just don’t mention anything between you and her. Keep your mouth shut and only talk about your music and nothing about her.

Harry’s P.O.V.

I’m so happy Alice said she would be my girlfriend again, so long as nothing like that EVER happens again. I’m so not going to do anything to make her upset with me.

I helped her out of the car and like every morning and every party and every night and everyday she looked amazing. Her hair curled and her amazing light blue dress with sequins at the top of her boob-tub dress. Her make-up was amazingly done, she looked natural and she had blue eye shadow to make her eyes pop out. Everything about her was just wow! When she got out we linked arms.

Alice’s P.O.V.

Everyday this gets easier and easier taking on the paps. I stepped out of the car and locked arms with Harry. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back. I looked over at Zayn and nodded. He was happy again, but he still is the older brother I never had.

Niall’s P.O.V.

Okay Niall, don’t fall, don’t swear. I stepped out of the limo and helped Sophie out of the car. She smiled at me. She looked incredible. Her hair fully straightened. Bright red lipstick and all natural make-up. Her dress was blue short at the front and longer and the back, it flowed. She had a jewelled belt and jewelled straps.  She looked beautiful. We linked arms and the seven of us walked over to the first person that wanted to interview us.

Sophie’s P.O.V.

Stay calm Sophie, stay calm. You look good, Niall is right beside you. He’s not going to do anything that will make you look stupid. We walked over there. Questions left, right and centre.

‘Sophie, what can we expect from your song?’

‘This has to be one of my favourite songs I will have sung because it’s my first song’ I said to the interviewer. I smiled.

Liam’s P.O.V.

‘One Direction, when can we here the new songs?’

‘The songs come out soon’ I said smiling. So far so good. Easy questions are good questions.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

‘The fans are going to love them. We tried some new types of songs’ I looked at Alice and Harry. They were so happy together.

Harry’s P.O.V.

I looked down and whispered in her ear. ‘You look so beautiful babe’ She blushed and smiled.

‘Thanks Styles, you don’t look to bad yourself’ she whispered back to me.

‘ALICE!’ I heard an interviewer call out. Our heads snapped to where the voice was coming from.

Alice’s P.O.V.

Harry and I both looked at the interviewer.

‘When are you due?’ She asked. I looked up at Harry.

‘We don’t know yet’ I said and we walked over to the rest of the guys.

Louis’ P.O.V.

‘What’s the relationship status?’ I was with Zayn and Liam when we were asked. I hadn’t been answering any questions. I didn’t want to make things worse and spill everything by an accident with a word vomit.

‘We are all single here’ Liam said smiling at us all trying to make me smile. I put one on not that I really wanted too.

Niall’s P.O.V.

So are you two together or what?’ We were asked by a lady in a long black dress.

‘Us? No, we are just really close friends’ Sophie replied. I wanted to say yes so bad, but I knew it would be so wrong and she would be so surprised and I don’t know what is going on with her and Lou so I don’t want to say anything.

Sophie’s P.O.V.

‘Okay so then what is the relationship status then?’

‘Single’ Niall said with a smile. To anyone that is just a normal Niall smile. To me there is something going on with him.

‘What about you Sophie? Have you got a man in your life?’ She asked eager to know.

That’s when everything came back. The one argument. One thing I didn’t know about. How could he have not told his mum? How was he not making it official? Was I nothing to him?