Chapter 25 : Perfect Plan

Sophie POV

I walked quickly into the petrol station and ran to the toilet. Not because I was busting for the loo but because I had a brilliant idea had struck me. I pulled out my phone and called Louis.

RING RING

RING RING

‘Hello.’ Louis’s very sexy voice answered the phone.

‘IhadthesmartestideaonhowtogetAliceandHarrybacktogether!’ I explained as I rushed through my words excitedly.

‘I didn’t understand a single word you just said.’ Louis chuckled.

‘I said I had the smartest idea on how to get Alice and Harry back together.’ I spoke slowly this time. Only Alice seemed to understand what I was saying when I spoke fast.

‘Ohh tell me, tell me, tell me!’ Louis giggled like a school girl.

‘I think we should sit them both together in a room and force them to talk to each other and solve their problems.’

It was quiet on the line then Louis spoke again, ‘Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.’

‘Awesome but one problem, how are we going to get them in the same house? Haz knows Alice is going back to London and Alice knows Harry is in Holmes Chapel.’ We both silently thinking on how to solve this dilemma.

‘I got it. I’ll invite Harry to my place and you tell Alice you left some stuff at my place and you need to pop in to get it and BOOM they’re together and we will make them talk somehow, maybe sticky tape them together something.’ Louis told me his plan proudly.

‘Perfect, we are about an 1 hour and a half away.’

‘That’s exactly how long it’ll take Harry to get here.’

‘It’s meant to be, I’ll see you soon.’ I joked as I pretended to flush the toilet.

‘See you soon love.’ We both hung up as I walked to the car. This is going to be fun! I hopped in the car Alice sat there in the passenger’s seat. She was turned around and looking at Lux. She is so cute! I started the car up.

We were driving now for about 10 minutes I had to put the plan in action.

‘Hey Alice could you get my phone out of my bag for me?’ I asked her. I have my phone in my pocket so she will have to think that I left it at Lou’s. She was looking for it. It was kind of funny watching her look for something that wasn’t there. I could see from the corner of my eye that she was struggling.

‘Sorry Soph it’s not in here, what did you need it for?’ she asked me. Think Sophie, think. She knows that you can’t lie, but that’s only when she is looking right at you face.

‘I was just going to call my agent to tell her I was coming home early’ I lied. She bought it.

‘Oh now I know where I left it’ I said.

‘Where did you leave it?’

‘I think I left it at Lou’s house’

 ‘Okay then, lets got’ I turned the car around and we started to drive in another direction. (A/N- ha-ha One Direction pun!)

__________________________________________________________________________________

After a while of driving we finally got to Lou’s house this is going to be fun! I got out of the car and Louis was just coming out of the house to greet us.

‘Hey Soph, what are you doing back here?’ Oh he is such a good actor.

‘I left my phone here, I’m so forgetful’ I lied and Alice is still buying it. Wait SHIT Harry’s car is in the driveway. Oh and there he is Mr. Harry Styles. SHIT!