Chapter 39: Just Jealous

Authors note :)

Hey guys thanks for all your questions and the video should be up soon but we have a small video on the side for you.... Check it out it's pretty funny  

Hope you like this chapter :)

Alice and Soph :) xx 

P.S. From Sophie 

We didn;t get all of the questions on the same day, so we are going to be doing another video sometime soon and then they will be answered. 

---------------------------------------- 

Sophie's POV 

'Hey remember that time when I fell over in P.E. and everyone was like 'OMG" and I just jumped up and yelled 'I'm OKAY'? Do you remember?' I asked Nathan. I had been talking to him since we left the music festival. I swear I was having so much fun remembering all the things we did when we were in school together. 

'YES! You are like some sort of freak when it comes to sport, you just jump up and pretend it didn't happen and keep on playing!' Nathan replied. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

'Oh hey Lou, what's up?' I asked looking up at him. 

'I was just wondering if I could talk to you for a minute?' He asked very politely. 

'Sure thing, excuse me Nath, I'll be back in a minute' I stood up and Louis and I walked away from everyone and outside onto the deck and sat down in the chairs out there. 

'So what do you want to talk about?' I asked him breaking the silence. 

'I love you Sophie' he said after a moment looking into my eyes. 

'I love you to Louis,' and I kissed him on the cheek. 'But that not what this is about though, is it?' 

'No it isn't' he said looking down at the ground. 

'You know you can tell me anything Lou, right?' 

'I know Soph, it's just you know...' 

'I know what?' 

'You don't have feelings for Nathan do you?' 

'Of course I do, but not as a boyfriend sort of way more as a really, really close friendship. Why do you ask though?' I questioned him. It wasn't like Lou to just pop a question like that out at me. 

'It's just you haven't stopped talking to him since you saw him' 

'That's because I haven't seen him since we were in the 10th grade and were just catching up' I said a little harsh. 

'Have you noticed who is even at this party anyway?' he spoke back in the same tone. 

'Lou at that moment in there the only person I really wanted to talk and that's Nathan. What if this is the only time I ever talk to him in the next 3 years, I don't think I could take that again, not seeing him for so long. What if you never saw me ever again, what would you say about that?' 

'But Sophie that's never going to hap-' 

'But what if it does Lou, what if it does?' I interrupted him. 

'Why would you ever think or say that?' 

'I don't know, what if I had to leave, go back to Australia and never be able to see you again? How would that make you feel?' I asked standing up and looking around. 

'I wouldn't let that happen, you know that' he said hugging me from behind. I nudged him away. 

'What's wrong?' he asked me. 

'I can't believe you don't trust me with one of my best mates' I said storming into the house. 

'Sophie wait!' I yelled as he came in following me. 

'NO LOU. DON'T TALK TO ME!' I yelled back as I stormed through the house to the front door. 

'No Lou, I'll fix it' I heard Alice say before I went out the door. 

I didn't know where I should go, where I could go. I was angry feeling like crying, but trying to stay tough. Like the tough cookie I am. 

'Sophie wait' I heard Alice call out as she ran after me. I stopped and waited for her. She was puffed out really quickly. 

'Hey are you alright?' I asked her. This isn't like her, well not from that close of a distance. 

'Yeah, I'm fine but what about you, what happened?' she asked me we walked until there was a park we both walked to the swings and sat on them. 

'He doesn't trust me Alice, why?' 

'Because he doesn't want someone as amazing as you to leave his life' 

'But why, it's just Nathan?' 

'He was jealous Soph, all boys are like that' 

'Really, is Harry jealous?' 

'I don't know I have never been in the situation before' 

'Well aren't you lucky' I mumbled to myself. 

'Don't worry lets go back I'm sure he's really sorry' 

'I don't want to go back Alice' 

'That's alright your coming with us anyway' we turned around and there were two weird creeps standing there. We tried to run but they graved us and cover our months with their hands. They took us to their van and tired our arms and legs and knocked us out with that chloroform stuff and we were out like a light.