Chapter 17: The Interview

Authors Note:

hello all :) i hope you all like tis chapter and as usual please vote, fan and comment.

we love reading all your comments so please comment what you think :) the more commentts the faster we'll up load :) same goes with votes.

enjoy and lots of love,

                                         Alice and Sophie :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘I am.’ Soph said enthusiastically.

‘Umm I don’t know Harry.’ Alice stuttered nervously as she looked at everyone.

‘Come on love, management needs us to do it and I’ll be there the whole time.’ Harry hugged Alice tightly as she squeezed her eyes shut.

‘Alright, I’ll do it.’ Alice whispered in Harry’s ear. Harry let go and kissed her forehead before he put the phone back to his ear.

‘Yeah we are up for it…. Alright we’ll be there.’  Harry told management. Harry then hanged up the phone and turned back to face everyone.

‘We have an interview in ten minutes and to be honest girls Vegemite is horrible and I totally agree with Niall.’ Harry said as he stood up and threw his toast in the bin.

‘Relationship off, sorry babe but if you can’t live with my one true love then it won’t work out.’ Alice teased him.

‘Come on we have to get ready for this interview.’ Liam said as he took everyone’s plate.

‘Are you ready for this babe?’ Louis asked Soph curiously.

‘Hell yeah!’ Sophie said enthusiastically as Louis chuckled and kissed her passionately.

‘I SWEAR NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF PDA!’ Zayn yelled as he dramatically stormed out of the room laughing. Niall laughed as he followed him to their room.

‘Come on Allycat, let’s get ready.’ Sophie sang as she grabbed Alice’s hand and skipped towards their room. Alice opened up her suitcase and pulled out every single piece of clothing that she had brought.

‘What are you going to wear?’ Alice asked as she continued to pull out all her clothes.

‘Properly shorts and a shirt, what about you?’

‘I think I might wear my jeans with my checked shirt.’ Alice pulled her jeans and shirt out from her suitcase as Soph ran into the bathroom.

‘ALICE DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY HAIR BRUSH IS?’ Sophie yelled from the bathroom.

‘SORRY BABE NO!’

‘Girls it’s time to go.’ Liam nocked on the door gently.

‘We’re coming Li Li.’ Sophie said as she and Alice rushed out of the room and walked to the lounge room.

Louis was wearing his usual stripy top with red jeans and a pair of TOMS.

Harry was wearing black skinny jeans with a white top and his navy blue blazer.

Liam and a pair of denim jeans and a red checkered flannelette.

Niall was in cream coloured chinos with his red polo shirt.

And Zayn was wearing denim jeans and a red sweater.

‘Like what you see girls?’ Harry winked causing Alice to blush bright red.