Chapter 58: I'm Sorry Miss

Alice's POV

The party was lots of fun but I was dead by the end of it. Lou finally calmed down and Soph had finally returned after hanging out with 'The Wanted' boys.

'Is my party girl gone forever?' Harry's breath tickled the back of my ear as we all got into the limo to go home.

'This party girl has bigger priorities now.' I huffed, not in the mood for banter. If you looked up exhausted in the dictionary you'd find my picture next to it.

'Oh shit, Alice do you remember what we have tomorrow?' Soph called over. I merely looked her way far too tired to respond. Luckily she understood I had no clue what she meant.

'We have our doctor's appointments tomorrow.' Ohhh that's what she meant.

'What time is it?' Lou asked quietly. I wonder what's going on with him.

'3:00pm I think.'

'Nope re-schedule it!' Harry shouted waking me up from my nap like state.

'Why?' I yawned and asked at the same time.

'Because we have soundcheck and I'm not missing that appointment.' He murmured, slowly pressing his lips onto my cheek.

'There'll be plenty more appointments babe.' I kissed him back.

'I'll take you both.' Nath spoke up. Yes Nathan was staying at ours tonight and yes Lou was pissed.

'NO NO NO!' bellowed Lou. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

'Lou calm ya tits.' Sophie whacked him over the head.

'Look we're home now. Lou, Nath will take Sop and I to the doctors tomorrow while you and the rest of the lads are at soundcheck. Understood?' Lou nodded,' Now love you all and I doubt I'll see you in the morning since I don't expect to be awake.'

'Love you Al!' Everyone yelled as we piled out of the car.

'Haz carry me to bed before I pass out or vomit.' That was the last I remember before sleep took over me.

Next Morning Still Alice's POV

'Bye beautiful.' A curly haired mop woke me up.

'I'm going to kill you Styles! You have a whole of 5 seconds (of summer ;)) to run.' I slowly sat up and grinned as Harry ran from the room screaming,' I've awaken the demon!'

I walked out of my room in my long pyjama pants and my Ed Sheeran tour top. The five lads were ready about to go and Soph and Nath looked rather too cosy on the couch together.

'Bye little sis. Text me once you're done at the doctors.' Zayn picked me up and spun me around then ruffled my hair. Gosh I love my 'big brother'.

'You'll text me first won't you?' Harry said looking rather worried.

'I'll just tell you all when you get home, okay?' That's just 1000% easier.

'You'll wat...' Lou whispered before I cut him off,' Yes I'll keep my eye on them Lou but really try and trust her.'

'It's not her that I don't trust.' He grunted and sneered over in Nath's direction. If looks could kill.

'Alright boys time to go and Alice get dressed.' ordered Sophie.

'Yes Mama Sophie.'

At The Doctors

As we pulled up at the doctors my palms started getting sweaty and my stomach filled with butterflies; I think I'm going to be sick.

'Ready Allycat?' Soph asked as she took my hand.

'Nope.' I responded while being dragged through the door.

'Two appointments. One for Sophie and the other for Alice.' Soph told the receptionist.

'Take a seat the doctor will be with you shortly.' I sat for only a few minutes until the doctor called, 'Alice.'

The rest was a complete blur until the doctor said something I wasn't expecting.

'You're not pregnant.'

'What? How? This can't be! I have all the symptoms and I took two pregnancy test.' His words had cut me so deep. I didn't plan for this baby but now without it I don't even know what to do. It was my baby, mine and Harry's baby.

'I'm sorry miss.' Tears welled up as I raced out of the GP. Soph still wasn't out yet so I texted her that I was going to take a cab home. I got into the cab and went to the one place where my sorrows should go away; the pub.

Drink after drink I drank until I could feel no more pain. My phone was constantly going off that I put it on silent.

Even though I didn't think I was pregnant for long I was so very attached. I wanted that baby so badly...

Finally feeling drunk enough to go home I caught a cab and waited in silence for the heartache to be before me.