Chapter 28: I Love You But....

Author's note :

HEY GUSE :D

some of you may be wondering 'hey why is Alice and Sophie updating when they havent got 20 votes yet?'

well the answer is ......

1. WE ARE AWESOME! 

and

2. WE HAVE OVER 10,000 READS :D

so as a reward we decided to update just for you guys :) BUT....... yes there is a but............ we need AT LEAST 10 + votes to update :) WE KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT AND GET VOTING :D

LOVE YOU GUSE ,

                                  Alice and Sophie :) xx

ps: i wonder if any of you guys actually read this ^ ?????

Pps: WE DO NOT..... I REPEAT DO NOT check our spelling!!!! 'Why?' you ask...... BECAUSE WE ARE LAZY :P so sorry guse xx

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall’s P.O.V.

Zayn came to the airport and picked me up. We talked about what we did with our families. We parked out the front of our house. We couldn’t wait to see everyone. To see Liam and Sophie and Alice and Louis and Harry. We walked in the door.

‘VAS ‘APPENING?’ Zayn yelled.

‘IM BACK, YEAH BUDDY!’ I also yelled.

‘Why is it that every time I see her she is crying?’ Zayn grunted as he walked around to Alice to comfort her. I walked over to Sophie. She sunk her head into my chest and mumbled some words into my chest. I heard Liam say something. Don’t know what though, probz something important. Oh well Sophie might tell me later.

Harry and Louis were both bleeding. Sitting on separate couches. I heard Sophie mumbling things again. I listen this time.

‘I don’t know what to do, what to say anymore. I feel like the band has been breaking apart and I can’t let that happen. I WON’T let that happen’ She moved away from me.

‘Nice to see you Niall’ She said and stepped back she looked at both Louis and Harry. She glanced over at Zayn and Alice. She grabbed Harry arm and dragged him down the hall and from the looks over it to the bathroom. I went and sat over next to Louis.

Sophie P.O.V.

‘I don’t know what to do, what to say anymore. I feel like the band has been breaking apart and I can’t let that happen. I WON’T let that happen’ I moved away from Niall. I gave him a weak smile and told him it was nice to see him. To be honest I was so happy to see him.

I looked at Harry and Louis. I looked over at Alice and Zayn. I knew that Zayn would take care of her. I had to sort this out before I crack and leave. I grabbed Harry’s arm and dragged him to the bathroom. I will deal with Lou later.

‘SIT’ I told Harry as I pointed at the edge of the bath. I pulled out my first aid kit and sat on Harry cleaning the blood off of him.

‘Harry what were you talking about before you started arguing with Louis?’ I asked him as I wiped his nose.

‘I overheard you and Louis talking and Lou said that he doesn’t know why Alice forgave me and he always picks your side, ALWAYS!’ He spoke back at me.