Chapter 15: Game Of Life

Authors Note:

hey guys :)

thanks for all your lovely comments:) we love reading them and please keep on commenting :)

Please Vote, Comment and Fan xx

You can also follow us on twitter for story updates on @AliceandSophie1 or our personal accounts @Sophie_Olson and @alicem1529

Lots of love,

                       Alice and Sophie

'How can you think about food in a time like this?’ Louis yelled.

‘How can you not?’ Niall replied.             

‘What are we going to do?’ Zayn said.

‘Look guys the best thing we can do is let her calm down and leave her for a while’ Alice answered.

‘She has to have something to eat though’ Niall said looking though the fridge.

‘Niall this might sound weird but when Sophie is like this she won’t eat, this has always been a problem with her.’

‘But food is yummy’

‘Look we have to let her cool down or she won’t eat for a while and we can’t let that happen or she become sick again’

‘Again, what do you mean again?’ Liam questioned Alice.

‘Look Sophie has so medical issues and I don’t want to tell you so she will have to tell you this not me cause this is really personal’ Alice said as she walked over to the couch and turned the T.V. on to a morning show.

‘How are we going to fix this up? Why has she been hiding all these secrets from us?’ Louis asked all the boys.

‘Look, remember that was her past so maybe she was trying to forget about it?’ Liam answered Louis’ question.

‘No I don’t care about Nick I mean her medical issues, why would she hide something like that?’

‘She said she was a big girl remember’ Harry replied.

‘Look honestly I think we should wait till she comes out of her room and maybe we shouldn’t ask her questions for a while, after what Alice has told us’ Zayn said and all the boys nodded in agreement.

Harry and Louis walked over to the couch and sat with Alice, Liam was on the computer talking to the fans, Niall was eating food and Zayn was watching Niall eat. After a while Sophie walked out into the kitchen and straight for the front door but before she reached the handle to open the door Louis grabbed her arm.

‘Let me go Louis’ Sophie muttered under her breath not even looking at Louis face only looking at his shoes.

‘Where are you going?’ Louis questioned Sophie.