Chapter 50: Don't Tell Me What To Do

Authors note:

Hey guys hope you all are well :) its about a billion degrees in Australia -_-

anyway..... WOW we're so impressed that we got 10 votes that quickly :D so we're bumping it up to 15 votes this time :)

we loved all the comments so please all get commenting :)

lots of love,

                     Alice and Sophie :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie’s POV

Alice and I stood out the front of the airport we couldn’t get inside because we had people swarming us with questions and fans asking to sign. WHY!? We’re not One Direction were just their girlfriends, but all the fans were asking if it was true between Harry and Alice.

‘Sorry, is what true?’ I asked one of the girls that looked a little younger than me.

‘This?’ she handed me the magazine Alice was done signing something for a little girl while I read it.

Has Styles moved on after his breakup?
Sources say that the couple broke up because Alice felt like she was splitting the group apart. Her and best friend Sophie have left England to come home after their breakup, but has styles really moved on and so quickly. Photos state that he has moved on with ex-girlfriend Emma after they were seen leaving Funky Buddha in Styles car.

What did I just read? I then had another one handed to me saying that he is cheating on her. Is he being serious! He told me to take care of her and then he does this! Is he for REAL!?!

The girl was still looking at me. I had to answer her. Of course I did she would think I am crazy. Well I guess I kind of am.

‘No, it’s not true, Alice and Harry are still together’ I smiled weakly at her.

‘SOPHIE!’ I heard a familiar voice say. I swung my head around to see Louis behind me. I ran up to him and hugged him. I quickly turned to Harry.

‘Harry you are so fucking dead.’ I yelled.

‘I swear Soph I didn’t do anything.’ He pleaded.

‘Don’t tell that to me tell that to her.’ I pointed at Alice. She was crying she musts have seen the articles. SHIT!

‘Alice I swear…’

‘I don’t want to hear it Harry.’ She yelled. Everyone was now staring at us.

‘I loved you and I thought I could trust you but obviously I was wrong about you.’

‘Alice please no..’

‘No Harry I can’t do this anymore. It’s over.’

‘Alice don’t do this please.’

‘Bye Harry. Ohh by the way…. I’m pregnant.’