Chapter 1: Wish Come True

Authors note:

This is our first fan fic and we hope you guys love it :)

Just so you know how we got the idea was Sophie had a dream and so did Alice and then we decided to mash the dreams together and write about it :) weird but cool

again thanks for reading and you can follow us on twitter @Sophie_Olson and @alicem1529

lots of love and tanks,

Alice and Sophie xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was just a normal day one the X Factor Australia and it was one of the last of the contest and it was the week where you pick your all-time favourite singer/band. Sophie and her band picked One Direction as their favourite band and sang One Direction's song, Moments. When they finished the song the judges asked why One Direction were their favourite band and what the song was about and Sophie answered by saying,

"I love One Direction because they were just like us trying to follow their dreams and they are also seem like really cool guys and the song 'Moments' is about a girl who has died and her boyfriend was really scared that a part of his life was gone now, and that he didn't want anyone to see him cry, he just wanted to be by himself, and at the end of the song he killed himself so he could be with her."

The judges then asked for Sophie and her band to turn around and when they turned around, there they were One Direction, standing right behind them. Standing there was Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall. The girls were so shocked and they were speechless. The judges then said "we knew how much you loved the boys so we asked if them to come and sing with you girls, so you now can choose a song by them to sing with them.' The girls chose the song 'Another World' and the boys were just speechless on how the girls knew all the words perfectly, especially Sophie. The show was over for the year and the girls didn't win the X Factor but they were lucky enough that One Direction asked if they wanted to come with them and work with them over in London, Sophie said "yes." But the other girls didn't want to go.

"I don't want to become a big star, I want to just be myself again and live in town," said Madison.

'Yeah I agree I don't want to leave my family just for a stupid tour.' whined Danni.

'Come on guys it would be heaps of fun and an awesome experience.' Sophie said.

Sophie tries to talk them into it but, they just really didn't want to go. So Sophie packed her bag and went over to London with the boys. On the plane ride there they all sat down and got to know each other.

'So..... Tell us all about yourself. 'said Liam.

'Well I have an older brother and a younger sister and I have loved to sing since I was little.' answered Sophie.

'Cool, well I'm Louis but you can call me Lou and that is Zayn.' As Louis continued Zayn asked 'Vas 'appening?'

'Nothing much.' Sophie answered Zayn.

'That's Liam.' Louis continued.

'Hey, it's nice to meet you.' Liam introduced himself.

'It's nice to meet you too.' Sophie smiled nicely.

'And that's Niall over there.' continued Louis.

'Hi Soph.... can I call you Soph.' asked Niall.

'Yeah of course you can.' Sophie smiled thinking that she will fit in just fine her with the boys.

'Cool thanks.' Niall smiled back.