Chapter 54: Life Saver

NIALL'S P.O.V. 

'I love you too Niall' she said smiling at me. I don't think she really knows what I meant. I meant I love her. Not a friendship or family love. I love her. I wish it was me that said she is mine in the limo to our house when she first landed in London. I wish it was my baby not Louis'. I wish everything Louis has with her was with me. 

I touched her stomach. She gave a weak smile then a tear slide down her face. I whipped it away with my thumb. I hate seeing her crying. It's like everything in my life falls apart seeing her cry. 

'I probably look like an idiot right now, crying over nothing really' she said smiling. 

'You could never look like an idiot to me, Sophie' she laughed. I laughed with her because she always seems to make a fool of herself somehow, but she never really cared on others opinion. It's one of the many things I love about her. 

'Whatever you do with the baby, you have my full support' I whispered to her. She nodded and another tear slid down her face. I pulled her into a hug. 

'Thank-you' she said whispering in my ear. 

----- 

I opened the door to the house everyone was on the couch watching a movie. We were gone for about 2 hours maybe longer. Louis came rushing up to Sophie. 

'Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?' he rushed out of his mouth. I only just really heard what he said. 

'I'm fine Lou, I've been with Niall he took me to Pancake Parlour like he promised' she softly spoke. 

'Oh I didn't noticed you left Niall' seriously how could he say that. I turned and looked at Sophie he eyes were a bit wider than normal. Louis didn't seem to notice though. I put my hands together and that made a slight clap sound and I pointed down the hall and began to walk away from the couple. I went and sat on the couch next to Liam. 

I haven't told anyone that I like Sophie. Well they all know I love her but they all think in the brother-sister or friendship kind of way, but that's really not how I feel. Ahh! I can't tell her I can never tell her. In fact I can never tell anyone because no one needs to know. I'll get over her, it can't be that hard can it? 

1 WEEKS LATER 

Zayn's P.O.V. 

Everyone's been so busy freaking out lately it's slowly driving me insane... more like inZayn! Ahhhh see I'm going crazy. 

The paps are going crazy with the whole them knowing Alice is pregnant so no one is currently able to even look out a window let alone go out of the house and unfortunately tonight we have a huge red carpet thing we have to go to so the paps will be swarming trying to find out the gossip. 

'ZAAAAYYYYYNNNN!' Alice and Sophie yelled from Soph's room. I quickly jogged to the room to find the entire floor covered with clothes and the girls trying to find a dress for tonight. 

'God I thought you were both in freaking labour by the way you were screaming.' I joked and flashed a cheeky but also sexy grin. 

'That's a few months away but this stupid red carpet thing is on tonight so please help.' Their eyes pleaded for my help. 

'Okay okay I will help and first off you do realise the dress code for dresses tonight is blue?' I chuckled at all the coloured dresses on the floor and not one of them being blue. 

'Lou and Harry must have missed out on that piece of information.' Sophie grumbled. 

'It's okay I'll call Lou and Tom and see if Lou has any dresses for you both and if she'll come and do your hair and make-up.' 

'Zayn you are honestly a life saver.' 

'I know I know Vas 'appening Man to the rescue.' I posed into a superman pose and 'flew' and picked out two blue dresses, ' Since you are both still skinny and hot plus the paps only think one of you is pregnant; COUGH stupid Miss Alice COUGH; these will look perfect for you both. Now hurry up we leave in 20.' 

I strutted out of the room like a model leaving the girls in a fit of laughter. Quickly changing into my tux and fixed my hair I met the other lads who were all waiting in the lounge. 

'Hurry up girls! We're running late!' Liam yelled out as he checked his phone for the time for about the hundredth time. 

'We're ready.' Soph screamed back as her and Alice came out of her room. Louis and Harry's eyes shone bright as they stared at their girlfriends. The only thing that worried me was the look on Niall's face; the brightness seemed to be in his eyes too... What is going on? 

'You're looking beautiful tonight girls.' Said an unknown voice from behind us. We all turned to see Simon Cowell. 

'Simon?' everyone said looking confused except for Alice and Liam who seemed suspiciously silent. 

'Boys, boys, boys. I hear some of you have been up to no good lately. Have something to share with me by any chance?' Simon's warm smile turned into a firm straight line; lips pressed tightly together. The silence was deafening. 

Simon then finally broke the silence, 'How about I kick it off then? Harry, Lou do either of you want to tell me something?' 

Harry and Lou turned from bright red to pale white. 

'Ummm well.... You know... ahhh... ummm.' Louis and Harry both stumbled over their words. Not even able to look Simon in the eyes. 

'For Christ sakes! Sophie and I are both.' Alice started to say. 

'PREGNANT!' Everyone yelled at the same time. 

'What your both pregnant! I thought Alice was the only one that was?' Simon was shocked. You could just tell. 

'Look, I think we should talk about this later because you know we have to get to the Brits. We don't want to be late.' Liam said looking at everyone. Simon nodded and we left in a big limo.

PS: Sophie's dress is there and here is to the link to it if the photo isn't the best :) and Alice's will be in the next chapter xx

Link: http://www.dreamy-dress.com/images/middle/h/prom/20130308/120306440.jpg