Chapter 41: Nice Joke Harold

Harry’s POV

Holy shit. Alice and Sophie didn’t come back last night but we all just expected them to be at Sophie’s hotel not kidnapped.

‘LADS.’ I scream and ran out of their rooms to the lounge room where I was.

‘Vas ‘appening Harry?’ Zayn asked

‘The girls have been kidnapped and if we don’t get $2,000,000 by 12pm we won’t ever see them again.’ I cried. The lads just stood there looking at me shocked.

‘Hahaha, nice joke Harold, very convincing.’  Louis laughed.

‘I’m not joking BooBear.’ I sobbed.

‘Wait your serious?’ Niall asked, all the colour ran out of his face.

‘I swear on my life.’ I whimpered and the other guys started to cry too.

‘Okay so how will we get $2,000,000 in time?’ Zayn asked.

‘I’m going to call Simon and see if he can help.’ Liam said, phone in hand already. We all waited till Liam was off the phone with Simon to see what he would say.

‘Okay Simon is on his way along with management and he has already notified police who is going to track the phone call Harry got so they can find the girls.’ Liam explained. We all sat lifelessly on the couch waiting for Simon to arrive.

KNOCK KNOCK

I slowly stood up and opened the door. It was Simon. He pulled me into a hug as I wiped my puffy red eyes.

‘It’s going to be alright.’ Simon calmed me down and walked further into the house and sat on the couch with the rest of us.

‘Okay lads who received the phone call because you need you to hand your phone over to this police officer.’ Simon instructed and pointed to a familiar face. It was the police officer that was at the station with the girls the night that we picked them up from the police station.

I took my phone out of my pocket and handed it to him, ‘Here.’

‘Thanks.’ He said. He pulled out a laptop and plugged my phone into it.

‘It should take only a few minutes to find where the call was from.’ The officer said. We all sat there anxiously in silence.

‘GOT IT!’ he yelled excitedly, making us all jump.

‘Where are they?’ Liam asked.

‘They are in a factory close to a park to the north-west.’ We all jumped up and grabbed our coats.

‘Well what are we waiting for? Let’s go.’ We drove towards a dark old factory which looked like it hadn’t been used in years. Old wooden planks were rotten and cob webs everywhere.  I got out of the car with the other following behind me quietly. I approached a dusty window and rubbed it clean with my sleeve and peeped in. It was too dark to see anything but it looked as though there was nothing in there.

‘Guys I don’t think the girls are here.’ I quietly whispered to everyone.

‘Well there’s one way to find out.’ Louis said and he kicked open the door, ‘I’ve always wanted to do that.’

‘No time for jokes Lou.’ Niall barged his way in front and searched the room, ‘Harry’s right, there’s nothing here.’

I walked around the room in distress, just one thing, just one little clue to say that they are at least alive.

‘Ahhh why does this shit always happen to us?’ I yelled out in anger. I swear everything bad always happens to us. Alice and I finally get over our little argument and now what happens, she gets kidnapped.

‘Calm down guys.’ Zayn said soothingly but right now I don’t think anything can make me calm.

‘ZAYN HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN ALICE AND SOPHIE ARE MISSING?’ Louis and I yelled at the same time. WOAH mind readers much.

‘Hey lads look over there.’ Liam pointed towards the ground, laying there was a blank envelope.  I slowly walked over and picked it up. As my hand shook I slowly opened it and read the letter out loud,

‘Do you seriously think we are that stupid?

If you ever want to see those sluts again bring the money and meet us at Heathrow airport at 6:00pm

NO FUNNY BUSINESS!

N&M’

After I had finished reading the note everyone stood there stunned.

‘Well lads anyone up for a trip to the airport?’ Niall asked, trying to break the tension.

‘Hold on wait, where’s Lux?’ I asked. Crap there is no way that the girls have been kidnapped and now we have lost a baby too.

‘It’s okay mate, I called Lou and Tom and they picked her up from our place where the police officer was looking after her.’ Louis calmed me down.

‘Alright then let’s go.’ We all hoped into the cars and prayed that the girls were alright but to be honest, we are running out of time.