Chapter 29: Batman and Robin

Authors Note:

hey guys :) thanks for all the votes and comments wehave been getting :) for the next chapter we need 10 votes and 10 comments (our comments do not count) and atleast 2 new fans :) school is starting back again :( but we will keep up the updating :D (kira or @kiraluvtwilightand1D has threatened toit us if we dont :P) ENJOY 

Alice and Sophie :) x

 Alice's P.O.V

'PARTY TIME' I squealed excitedly as Sophie and I walked into a club. The music was deafening as everyone was grinding against each other. 

'I'm going to get a drink, do you want one?' Sophie asked as we held each other’s hand as we pushes through the crowed. 

'Can I please have a raspberry cocktail and a Blue lagoon?' Sophie asked the bartender. He nodded as he began to make our drinks.

'Tonight is about living in the moment and forgetting the past.' I said as we took sips of our drinks. Raspberry drinks have always been my favourite since I was a little girl. 

'Let's dance.' Soph laughed as she took my hand and headed to the dance floor. Our favourite song 'Want U Back' by Cher Lloyd came on. 

'No way!' we both screamed as we sang the words to each other while dancing like complete idiots. 

We were at the club for a while and I admit we may have had a few drinks. 

My head was pounding along with the bass of the music while everything became slower and more confusing.

'Sophie do you want to go laser tagging?' I asked as we both giggled drunkenly at the idea.

'OMG yes! That's an awesome idea.' Sophie and I headed out of the club and slowly stumped our way down the road to the laser tag place. Luckily it was opened 24-7.

'Two for laser tag please.' I asked the nerdy looking guy at the counter. He just nodded and gave us our packs.

Inside laser tag the two of us run around like little kids. Giggling and laughing the whole time. 

'OVER TO YOUR LEFT!' Sophie yelled as I shoot the man hiding behind a half wall.

'SOPH, OVER THERE!' I pointed towards a lady who just missed Soph. We both ran around crazy until I tripped over.

BANG

'Are you okay?' Sophie asked as she tried to hold her laughter.

'I'm fine. HAHAHAHAHA!' we both laughed until we were out of breath.

'This is boring. Let's go swimming!' I suggested once we both took the packs off and handed it back to the guy.

'There's a rooftop pool back at my hotel.' Sophie slurred her words as we both skipped around London. Once walking around for a while we realized we were lost.

'Soph, where is your hotel?' I yawned as we stopped to look around. We had turned up at a park with swing sets and a water fountain. 

'LET'S GO SWIMMING!' Sophie exclaimed as she ran to the fountain and jumped in. I raced after her as we both jumped around.

'This is the most fun I have had in ages.' I said as we splashed around.

'I know. It's fun to have a girls night without those smelly boys nagging or complaining.' 

'It's always Alice, Louis hit me or Alice, Niall is annoying me.' 

'AND THEY ALWAYS LEAVE THE TOLIET SEAT UP!' Sophie yelled as she jumped in frustration.

'Excuse me.' someone said from behind us. Awww shit it's a police man.

'Sorry ladies but you two are going to have to come with me.' he said as he pulled us both out of the fountain and hand cuffed us.

'Sir please we got lost and we couldn't find our way back to our hotel.' Sophie tried to talk her way out of this problem but all I could think about is how much trouble we are going to be in with the lads.

We got into the police man's car, both soaking wet and drive down to the police station. The policeman let us out of the car and directed us inside.

'Now ladies what you did wasn't anything to bad so we are going to let you both off with a warning but if anything happens again I'm afraid we will have to charge you. Now is there anyone we can call to pick you both up since you are not permitted to leave unattended?' 

'Yeah we have some mates of ours that will come pick us up.' I said as I reached for the phone and dialed Harry's number.

'Hello?' his deep voice answered the phone. Crap I had woken him up.

'Hey Haz it's me.' 

'What's wrong? Where are you? You didn't come home from Soph's and we all got worried.' he said quickly. Snapping out of his sleepiness.

'Well Soph and I went out and one thing led to another and we are currently at the police station so would you please put some pants on and come pick us up?' I asked as sweetly as possible. 

'WHAT? YOU HAVE BEEN ARESTED?' He yelled at me through the phone.

'We have not been arrested, just warned. So please come and pick us up and please bring some towels and warm clothes.'

'Why towels-' he started to ask.

'Harry I have to go but just come and pick us up please.' I ended the call as I sat down next to Soph and waited for Harry.

Harry's P.O.V

I jumped out of bed and threw on a pair of pants and a t-shirt and I ran out of my room. I ran to Lou's room to wake him up.

'LOUIS I KNOW YOU HATE ME RIGHT NOW BUT WE HAVE TO PICK UP OUR GIRLS FROM THE POLICE STATION, SO GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!' I yelled as I jumped on his bed.

'What's going on?' Louis asked sleepily.

'The girls need our help so GET UP!' I raced out of his room to collect some towels and I grabbed two pairs of Jack Wills hoodies and two pairs of trackies. 

I ran back into Lou's room to find him dressed and ready to go.

'Are you ready?' I asked him.

'After you Robin.' he said cheerfully.

'Hey why can't I be Batman?' I jokingly sulked as we both ran to his car.

'It's because you simple do not have big enough biceps to be Batman.' Louis said as he flexed his muscles.

'Whatever let's just go.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE FAN COMMENT :) xx