Chapter 23: See You Soon

Hey guys, 

Hope you enjoy the chapter. I know you were all hanging on the edge with the cliff hanger that we left it on. (hehehe we are so evil)

Anyway so Alice's computer has been a bit of a pain at the moment so updateing went to me.(Sophie) 

So I had to read over it and my spelling and grammer is shocking so I'm sorry if the spelling is bad. I really can't spell it's my weakness. 

Anyway please vote and comment or even fan. We love feedback and update quicker with votes and comments.

Love you guys,

                           Sophie and Alice. 

______________________________________________________

Alice’s POV

Zayn’s Mum called us inside and pointed on the TV. On the screen there was a news reporter and some pictures of ME!

‘We have some shocking new news about Harry Styles’s girlfriend Alice. She was spotted earlier today at the supermarket and then later seen fleeing Harry’s family home crying.  To make this situation even juicer the one and only Mr Zayn Malik was seen holding Alice and putting her in his car. So what’s happening has Alice and Harry broken up and she has already moved on to Zayn or is it something more?’  The news reported said showing all the photos of me.

‘OMG Ally I’m so sorry.’ Zayn turned the TV off and hugged me tightly.

‘It’s not your fault Zayn.’ I cried.

‘Ahhh I’m so sick of crying’ I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and stood up straight.

‘I think I’m just going to go to sleep.’  I said as I slowly walked to Zayn’s room to lie down.

‘Alright babe, sleep tight and I swear I’ll fix this.’  Zayn promised as he had his phone already pulled out as he madly texted.

‘Let’s hope tomorrow will be better’

Sophie’s POV

I woke up well I never really feel asleep. I just closed my eyes so Louis wouldn’t worry about me. I crawled out of bed and went to my phone. I picked it up and walked down stairs. Everything was so mixed up in my head.

Was Alice in Bradford or London?

Was she safe?

Has Zayn even found her?

I sat down on the couch. The house was quiet. I turned on the T.V. It wasn’t so loud so I didn’t wake the girls. Louis’ mum had gone out with some of her friends. So she wasn’t home. I turned on the news, and what did I see ALICE!

‘We have some shocking new news about Harry Styles’s girlfriend Alice. She was spotted earlier today at the supermarket and then later seen fleeing Harry’s family home crying.  To make this situation even juicer the one and only Mr Zayn Malik was seen holding Alice and putting her in his car. So what’s happening has Alice and Harry broken up and she has already moved on to Zayn or is it something more?’  The news reported said showing all the photos of Alice.

I didn’t know what to do. I just ran up the stairs and into Louis’ room. I opened the door as fast as I could and turned the light on. I didn’t care how peace full he looked.

‘Louis I can’t do this’ I sat on the floor learning against his bed.

‘What can’t you do?’ He said has he sat next to me.