Chapter 33: Ed FREAKING Sheeran

Authors note:

hello fellow earthlings ;) this is a ver special update today because.......its @Millieand1Dforever 's BIRTHDAY :D she is a super aweson fan of the story and is always commenting on chapters and her and her friends are super funny :P

So a very special Happy Birthday from Alice and Sophie and..... WE LOVE YOU :D <3 xx

ps: if your birthday is coming up soon just let us know and we will do the same ^ :)

Enjoy and lots of love

Alice and Sophie :)xx

also please VOTE COMMENT FAN

______________________________________________________________________

‘Harold, how are you lad?’ Ed asked, walking over to us.

‘Breathe Alice, just breathe.’ I thought to myself.

‘I’m quite fine Edward.’ The two boys hugged each other, both laughing at the posh accents they both put on. Ed then turned to face me.

‘Hello you must be Alice, Harry talks about you all the time.’

‘Hi.’ I squeaked. It was the only word I could get out of my mouth.

‘Hahaha let me guess, you’re a fan?’ he laughed.

‘Yeah.’ I exhaled as my face turned a bright red.

‘Naww babe I’ve never seen you embarrassed like this before.’ Harry said and wrapped his arms around my waist. He brought his head close to my ear and whispered, ‘It’s really cute.’

‘So where are the other lads?’ Ed asked the two of us. Harry and I looked at each other and laughed.

‘They’re all babysitting Lux so that means Nialler is eating, Lou and Soph are sucking each other’s face off, Zayn is properly using Lux to get chicks and Liam will be talking to management to find out when we’re performing.’ I explained, finally being able to make full words.

‘Hahaha those guys crack me up.’ He laughed.

‘They’re funny until you have to live with them all the time.’ Harry grumbled.

‘Well what I hear Harold that you are not too easy to live with either.’ Ed retaliated and I laughed at his comment.

‘He got you there love.’

 ‘Yeah yeah whatever. Well Ed we are having a little bit of a gathering after this and we wanted to know if you’re in?’ Harry mumbled.

‘Yeah bud that sounds like fun. Who’s coming?’

‘I think it’s just you, us and Cher.’

‘Awesome well I’m on but I’ll meet you at your place later. It was nice to meet you Alice.’ Ed excused himself and walked towards the stage.

‘Harry.’

‘Yes love?’

‘I JUST MEET ED FREAKING SHEERAN!’ I squealed   at Harry and he just hugged me tighter and laughed.

‘Come on love. Let’s go find everyone else.’ Harry said as he took my hand and I skipped away.

‘I see Niall and Zayn over there.’ I pointed out. The two boys were sitting on a picnic blanket with Lux.

‘G’day mate.’ Niall said putting on an ‘Australian’ accent.

‘Niall, stay Irish.’ I laughed at his lame attempt.

‘I was just trying to put on your funny accent.’ He pouted jokingly.

‘I don’t have a funny accent, you do.’

‘Nahh you do.’

‘No you.’

‘Nope you.’

‘OI, both of you look around and see what country you are in. You both have funny accents.’ Zayn shouted at Niall and I.

‘Woah Zayn’s right Nialler. It’s not us with the funny accents, IT’S THEM!’ I pointed at Zayn, Harry and Liam who had just showed up.

‘By god you’re right lass.’ Niall laughed causing Zayn to face palm.

‘Hey where is Louis and Sophie?’ Liam asked.

‘Lou texted me and told me that they were going to find Cherbear to see if she wanted to come over with Ed tonight.’ Harry explained and everyone ‘ohhh’.

‘So I get to meet Cher Lloyd too?’ I asked enthusiastically and they all nodded.

‘AWESOME!’

‘I swear how do we put up living with fan girls?’ Zayn groaned.

I bent down and kissed him on the cheek,’ You love us that’s how.’

‘Yeah yeah.’

‘Hey guys.’ I heard a voice say. I turned around and there standing was Louis, Sophie and Cher. OMG.

______________________________________________________________________

please VOTE COMMENT FAN :) xx