Sleepover

Camila's POV

When we went back inside, I was still not sure if Lauren had heard us. I was going to sit on her lap but if she did hear us, I didn't want to make things awkward so I sat on Normani. I felt Lauren's gaze on me during the entire movie. She must have heard us. What does she think now? I had to talk with her.

Once the movie ended, Lauren got up. "I'm going to get more chips." She declared. I guess this is the only time I'll have to tell her. Now or never. I followed her to the kitchen. She turned and looked at me.

"Listen Lauren we need to talk. I have something important to tell you." I didn't know how to start. I sighed. If she knew I didn't want to make things awkward. What if shes disgusted? What if shes homophobic?

"Well its about something Ally and I were talking about in the kitchen before you came in. I wasn't sure if you heard us talking or not and I just want to tell you from myself. I want to clear things up so theres no confusion." I began to say. I looked down and played with thumbs.

"It's ok Camila. I kind of overheard you guys talking." She stated. I knew it!

"I'm ok with whoever you date Camz. No matter if it's a boy or a girl. I don't know who this friend is that you like but I hope things work out and you're happy together. You are an funny, kind-hearted, beautiful girl."With that she gave me a bear hug and grabbed the chips and went back to the living room.

I stood there speechless with my eyes wide open. What was that? I felt kind of relieved that she didn't care who I dated but at the same time I was sad. I wanted her to care and realize that she should be with me. That she would be so happy with me. But, I guess I should be fine with her accepting me and still being my friend instead of freaking out. For once, I felt content.

Lauren's POV

I had no idea what to say. I said whatever came out of my mouth and hugged her. I had no idea what to tell her or do. But, everything I said was true and she deserved to be happy with whomever she wanted.

Camila came back out after a couple of minutes. "What movie do you guys want to watch next? A comedy or a romantic one?" Normani asked. "Romantic." Camila responded as she sat back on Normani's lap and snuggled against her.

Did I have to sit through another movie watching them? I dont have a problem but I just cant handle seeing her like that for some reason.

"I don't want to watch another movie, how about we sing?" Dinah exclaimed."Yes!" I approved and gave her a high five. I didn't want to miss this opportunity of not having to watch them. Plus, I could finally hear Camila sing.

"But I want to watch the movie." Camila pouted.

"So its a tie, Ally you pick what we're going to do." Normani advised.

Ally started to think. "Come on Allycat let's watch a movie." Camila requested looking at her with puppy eyes.

"No don't listen to her Ally, you know you love to sing." Dinah noted. Ally still looked unsure of what to do and kept on looking back and forth.

"Well how about we sing, then watch the movie." Ally suggested.

"Fine." Normani muttered.

"Yeah dawg, turn on that karaoke." Dinah exclaimed. "Who wants to sing first?" Ally asked and we all turned to looked at Dinah. "Did you even have to ask, just put on my jam." Dinah said starting to move her hands doing a weird dance.

Then Hero by Mariah started playing.

"No don't sing that, I was going to sing it." I said. Camila laughed and Dinah sang the song. Dinah's voice was incredible. She had so much power in it. I guess everyone else knew because they all looked at her like it was normal to have her voice.