Big reveal

Camila's POV

I began to feel tears coming out of my eyes. I ran the other way and I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Normani.

"Mila are you ok." I shooked my head. What the hell had happened? Didn't she hate him this morning? "Come on Mila, lets go to the bathroom." I followed her to the bathroom, with the image of Lauren and Keaton kissing.

Lauren's POV

I felt Camila let go of my hand. I was really wishing I could have ditched with her. I sighed and walked into the classroom. I went to sit at my usual seat, right next to Keaton. "Hey, Lauren, I need to talk to you." I heard him say. I didn't turn around because if I did, I was going to yell at him.

"Lauren please talk to me. I just wanted to apologize for what I did." I turned and glared at him. He had seemed to get a little nervous.

"Ok. I know you're mad but at least listen to me." He began. "It's just."

"Mr. Stromberg!." He turned around and looked at the teacher.

"If I hear one more peep out of you, you'll have detention." She said. For once I was happy I had Ms. Gertrude. Now he wouldn't try to talk to me.

I guess I was wrong. After twenty minutes I heard him say my name again. I didn't turn around, then I saw something on my desk. It was a note.

"Will you please talk to me after third period? I have something important to tell you." Was all it said. I looked at him and he was looking back. I shooked my head at him.

He put on a sad face and I ignored him the rest of the period. When the bell rang I ran as fast to get away to second period but I felt someone grab my arm. "Lauren please talk to me." I turned around and glared at him.

"We have nothing to talk about Keaton." I started to walk toward my second period but he grabbed me again.

"Please Lauren I beg of you to at least listen to me." I don't know what it was, so I gave in. "Fine you have two minutes to talk to me after third period." He smiled and I walked away.

I really wasn't going to forgive him but having him say sorry wouldn't be so bad.

After third period, I went to my locker, looking for the usual note that would be in my locker. I couldn't find one. "There's no note huh." I turned to see Keaton. How did he know about the notes?

"Look Lauren, I wanted to apologized for my behavior on our date Friday. I've been thinking of everything that happen and what you said. I really like you Lauren and I couldn't help myself. You're really beautiful." Bullshit!

"You don't mean that Keaton and we both know that. You flirted with another girl while on our date and then as soon as I say no, you go and kiss her And whatever else you might've done.." I hissed. I was trying not to make a scene.

"I know what I did was wrong. That's why I wanted to apologize. As soon as I kissed her, it felt weird and different. I wanted to kiss you. Plus what you said has been on my mind all weekend. I really want to change. I know the only girl I want to be with is you." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but feel butterflies.

Wait no. I'm supposed to be mad at him. I won't let him hurt me again.

"No." I said, oops didn't mean to say that outloud.

"No what?" He asked.

"Never mind." I sighed.

"So will you forgive me?" He begged me.

I knew I shouldn't but the way he said it. "I'll forgive you but the most I promise you is that we'll be friends." I manages to say.

"What if I told you a secret?" He asked.

"What could possible be your secret that would convince me to change my mind?" I stared at him and he smiled.

"I'm your secret admirer."

I stood there with my mouth wide open. No he couldn't be. "Its me Lauren, why don't you believe me." he said with a sad expression. Why didn't I believe him? I had always thought it was Keaton but after what happen I couldn't believe it. I was hoping it was someone else. Someone that hadn't hurt me as he had.

"I know about the notes you get in your locker every day, right before we go to lunch. Why don't you think there was one today. It was because I wanted to apologize and tell you in real person. I wanted to stop hiding and tell you."

I sighed. He had a good point for everything. I guess he was my secret admirer but I was still hesitant.

"So will you please give me another chance?"

Should I forgive him? I needed to think.

"I'm not sure if I should Keaton, you really hurt me." I said.

"Maybe this will change your mind." He then leaned in and kissed me.

__________________________

Well this is a short chapter sorry. The next chapter will be longer. Comment what you thing and vote -S